PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kiddy away
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Kiddy away  (Read 10927 times)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Kiddy away
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 03:32:17 PM »

1-1 Johnston get in!

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 03:37:05 PM »

2-1  ???

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 03:58:12 PM »

We really need to be clinical, that sounds the difference as usual.

Plus no plan B for Hulme being injured.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 04:17:51 PM »

3-2.
Full time and proud of it

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2018, 05:10:59 PM »

Lost 3-2:. No red card but sounds like we should have had a pen
Full time and proud of it

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2018, 06:00:43 PM »

Essentially a 2-2 but you can’t give goals away that cheaply away from home and expect to come away with anything. I thought it was a stonewall penalty towards the end and regardless of what happened with the ball the lad went through the back which you can’t do these days. But my pal in a differing angle said no, but we will have to wait for the video. The second Kidderminster goal was an insicive finish but he should never have been in the position to put it in. The other two we can only look at ourselves.We never get anything at Kidderminster and I must have been here over 15 times and seen two victories. We are not far away from being a good side at this level, but we’ve got to think quicker, that extra second at evostick level isn’t there this season. And these clubs watch you and identify what to do. For the love of god as much as it is the right way to play football playing it out from the back. We can’t just carry on doing it every ball, mix it up once every three, these sides aren’t Halesowen, the are far more cute and switched on

wellingboroughALTY

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2018, 07:35:09 PM »

Huge battle today, certainly didn't deserve to lose. Looked a penalty from where I was stood.  We're very close to being pretty good! Good Alty support as well

Huge Fa cup tie next week and then 3 winnable home league games in next 4 matches which will hopefully move us forward points wise.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2018, 07:38:07 PM »

Grrrr. Another  defeat at Kiddy .... Which in fairness we were the dominant team for large periods of the game, and on another day we could have come away with something.

Started bad conceding an early goal. I feel we piss about passing the ball along the back too much, and end up putting ourselves under pressure. Probably due to not having an "Out" ball. Jordon not available to start. I assumed it was down to his eye problem, Get well soon fella.

Williams was Ok but.... Too many square/backward passes which frustrated and slows up the momentum.
Jake..... Again was ok but too many 40 yd passes which the recipients aren't always able to control them quick enough

I would love to see a big agile striker signed by the club who could knock the ball down and support Jordon..

James Poole is a must start for me...

Referee was sh*t. But hey ho,  how often does somebody say that.

£5 to park was fkn robbery and fans stuffed in the corner of the ground was also sh*t. They will have access to everywhere when they come to us and park for free.We should treat visiting fans as there club treat us..

One good thing was I got home in 45 minutes 😏

Let's make sure we beat BPA in the cup next week...

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2018, 08:06:33 PM »

Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Masters of our own downfall there. You can't stand off players like that and let them get in on goal. Kidderminster are one of those uninspiring Conference type teams that will do two things - frustrate you, and exploit your mistakes. Which is exactly what they did today. Shame their 2 at the end saw fit to see the Alty fans home with a prolonged two finger salute. As for whether it was a penalty or not I didn't see it clearly enough.

ianpickles

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2018, 08:31:17 PM »

I enjoyed today. It isn't often I'd say that after a defeat but I think that every player played as well as they could. The effort they all put in was great. There did seem to be a gap between midfield and defence with only Jake Moult in it  too often so perhaps Harrop and Williams needed to be coming back to help more? I think that the Kiddy no 2 who gave us the prolonged V signs with his back to the officials is Lee Vaughan who has been around Telford and Kidderminster for years. I have never liked him. He seems like an unpleasant guy. Fancy giving us the V signs when his team had won and we didn't give him half as much stick as he deserved. Someone on here will be able to tell us about a nasty tackle against an Alty player over on the far side some years ago that left the Alty player badly injured for ages. It might have been Nicky Clee? It was a BAD tackle. Are Kiddy really full time? I'd like to think a neutral would say that Atly played the better football and kept their energy levels going for as long as Kiddy did on a really warm day.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »

I'm sure the Alty faithful will put the actions of the turd that is Lee Vaughan in the memory bank and a suitable welcome will be served up to the tosser when they visit us on 30 March 2019.

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2018, 09:04:23 PM »

Fortunately my lad filmed him as part of his normal You Tube coverage and tweeted it to the league earlier! However...I think you’ll find he wasn’t giving us the ‘V’s’....he had both hands in front of his shirt showing 3-2 as he ran along in front of us, taking the piss with regards to the score. Horrible piece of work ...probably miffed at the Snow White/ Dwarf chants he was getting due to his lack of inches 🙂

We deserved something from that game, we really did. Played some lovely stuff, JJ and Dale ran well at them. You really couldn’t tell which was the full time side out there...with the exception of the finishing, which is where it counts.

Support was different class today.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2018, 09:30:37 PM »

Fortunately my lad filmed him as part of his normal You Tube coverage and tweeted it to the league earlier! However...I think you’ll find he wasn’t giving us the ‘V’s’....he had both hands in front of his shirt showing 3-2 as he ran along in front of us, taking the piss with regards to the score. Horrible piece of work ...probably miffed at the Snow White/ Dwarf chants he was getting due to his lack of inches 🙂

We deserved something from that game, we really did. Played some lovely stuff, JJ and Dale ran well at them. You really couldn’t tell which was the full time side out there...with the exception of the finishing, which is where it counts.

Support was different class today.

You tweeted a player celebrating a win to the league? If it had been V signs then fair enough but he's not done a great deal wrong IMO.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2018, 09:34:53 PM »

He was taunting the away fans. Someone might have thrown a cottage pie dish on the pitch in anger.

anglo alty

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2018, 09:53:18 PM »

Feeling very frustrated after that should have got something today, dominated for long periods. Harrop was awesome a good performance all round everyone put in a shift and we played some lovely football but we conceded three easy goals we desperately need to put this right
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kiddy away