News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins | F.A. Youth Cup | 2nd Round Qualifying | Daisy Hill v Altrincham

Author Topic: Radio Robins | F.A. Youth Cup | 2nd Round Qualifying | Daisy Hill v Altrincham  (Read 5407 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Altrincham Under 18s are in F.A. Youth Cup ,2nd Round Qualifying action at Daisy Hill tonight with a 7.45pm Kick-Off.

Daisy Hill is situated in Westhoughton between Wigan & Bolton & the address & details of how to reach the ground are here:-

https://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/...

The winners will be decided tonight, with 30 minutes Extra-Time being played if the 2 sides are level after 90 minutes, & Penalties deciding the outcome if the score is still level after 120 minutes.

Radio Robins, sponsored by Ashley Mowers Garden Machinery is providing Live Commentary and the broadcast starts at 7.40pm.

The match commentary sponsor is Kids Disco Parties.

The commentators are  Mark Simpson & Brian Flynn & the match summariser is Mark Eckersall.

You can listen to Radio Robins in any of the following ways:

1) The Radio Robins website www.radiorobins.com. Open the page in any web browser and the broadcast should start automatically.

2) Download and install the Mixlr app on Android devices from the Google Play Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.

3) Download and install the Mixlr app on Apple devices from the Apple Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.

4) There is a temporary WIX website at https://rr5977.wixsite.com/radiorobins

Jezza

God luck chaps.

Really should be beating sides like this etc

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Ding dong affair this. Currently leading 4-3 after being 3-1 down with 7 minutes to play

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Great come-back and result.

And just how promising is Gabbidon!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I don't believe that I have ever seen anyone move as quickly on a football pitch as Dontai Gabbidon did  for his 2nd goal......ELECTRIFYING PACE!!!

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I don't believe that I have ever seen anyone move as quickly on a football pitch as Dontai Gabbidon did  for his 2nd goal......ELECTRIFYING PACE!!!

High praise indeed...other than being fast, what’s his game like Brian? I’m hearing good things...you think he may progress to the first team squad?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Our superb come back last night has been surpassed by arguably the biggest come back in the history of the game in tonight’s fa youth cup match between Nuneaton and Halesowen.Nuneaton Borough led 7-2 with 30 minutes left, but Halesowen came back and won 9-8. Surely the greatest turnaround of all time?

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Our superb come back last night has been surpassed by arguably the biggest come back in the history of the game in tonight’s fa youth cup match between Nuneaton and Halesowen.Nuneaton Borough led 7-2 with 30 minutes left, but Halesowen came back and won 9-8. Surely the greatest turnaround of all time?

I was just going to post that! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45754723

roytonmike

Draw for 3rd Qual Rd - Tadcaster Albion v Altrincham. To be played week commencing October 15th.
All I know about Tadcaster is that Sam Smith's is infinitely superior to John's!

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile

Draw for 3rd Qual Rd - Tadcaster Albion v Altrincham. To be played week commencing October 15th.
All I know about Tadcaster is that Sam Smith's is infinitely superior to John's!

Sam Smith's Old Brewery Bitter : £2 a pint in the Malt Shovels, and well worth drinking.
John Smith's Bitter : £3 a pint (or even more) in pubs that couldn't serve a decent pint if their lives depended on it.

No contest !

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Very much so!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Tadcaster scored a shed load in the preliminary round,  then beat York and Stocksbridge Steel, so they won't be no mugs.

Good luck
Full time and proud of it

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I don't believe that I have ever seen anyone move as quickly on a football pitch as Dontai Gabidon did  for his 2nd goal......ELECTRIFYING PACE!!!

High praise indeed...other than being fast, what’s his game like Brian? I’m hearing good things...you think he may progress to the first team squad?

There are at least 3 players in this year's Youth Team that are capable of progressing to the 1st team squad, Graeme.

Dontai Gabidon certainly shows great potential......not only is he incredibly quick but he is very skillful & scores goals!!

He played in the 2nd half at Rhyl in our first pre-season friendly & did very well.

You never know how things will develop but he is definitely one to watch out for.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I don't believe that I have ever seen anyone move as quickly on a football pitch as Dontai Gabidon did  for his 2nd goal......ELECTRIFYING PACE!!!

There are at least 3 players in this year's Youth Team that are capable of progressing to the 1st team squad, Graeme.

Dontai Gabidon certainly shows great potential......not only is he incredibly quick but he is very skillful & scores goals!!

He played in the 2nd half at Rhyl in our first pre-season friendly & did very well.

You never know how things will develop but he is definitely one to watch out for.

Who would you say are the others Brian?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins | F.A. Youth Cup | 2nd Round Qualifying | Daisy Hill v Altrincham