News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV - Highlights and Jordan Hulme Interview

Author Topic: Alty TV - Highlights and Jordan Hulme Interview  (Read 4076 times)

Alty TV

• Regular First Team
  • Alty TV
    • View Profile
    • Alty TV
« on: October 15, 2018, 12:09:26 AM »

Highlights here:
https://youtu.be/ZPqcHxa_wmE
Jordan Hulme Post-Match Interview:
https://youtu.be/U5V_84twn1M

ianpickles

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty TV - Highlights and Jordan Hulme Interview
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 08:38:41 AM »

Fabulous from Alty in the first half. As always these are really well produced highlights. The team who make these are doing fabulous work. Thanks from me. Your work is much appreciated.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 10:03:56 AM »

Harrop, Dale, Hulme, Williams all looking superb in that first half.

I haven't managed to go in the last few weeks - am I right in assuming we've reverted back to a 3-man midfield (which wasn't quite coming off in earlier weeks), with Harrop and Williams in front of Moult, rather than 4231 and a No10?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:05:59 AM by MarpleAlty »

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:30:34 AM »

Excellent highlights as usual. Looks like I missed a quality performance.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 01:14:30 PM »

I missed the first two goals due to my late arrival so thanks ever so much for brilliant highlights that are so much better quality than the long range cine film other clubs produce.

In hindsight I should have got to the ground early and left at half time....the 2nd half was as flat a game I've seen in many a while....fantastic we killed them 1st half and saved ourselves for the stockport match.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 07:39:04 PM »

Fabulous from Alty in the first half. As always these are really well produced highlights. The team who make these are doing fabulous work. Thanks from me. Your work is much appreciated.

Seconded. Alty TV and RR are a Godsend for us exiles.

Bath Alty

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 10:00:58 PM »

I have not been as confident we will score when an Alty forward has the ball in a decent position as I am when Hulme gets it since Colin Little left

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 10:37:37 PM »

I have not been as confident we will score when an Alty forward has the ball in a decent position as I am when Hulme gets it since Colin Little left

Maybe, but I think Jordan has some work to do yet to catch Reevesy - many of who's goals came in Conf National.....help needed here from a statto
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 12:07:55 AM »

Reevsie scored 41 goals in the Conf National and 105 in the Conf North

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 08:47:51 AM »

Maybe, but I think Jordan has some work to do yet to catch Reevesy - many of who's goals came in Conf National.....help needed here from a statto

The difference in body language between the pair when they play couldn't be any different! I must say I prefer Jordan's, it's exactly what we need - a bit of a nutter like we had in the old days. Don't even mind that he gets booked all the time to be honest.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 09:45:02 AM »

Reevsie scored 41 goals in the Conf National and 105 in the Conf North
Did nothing for this club reevesy out
ParkINson's red and white army

Bath Alty

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 07:16:13 PM »

I wasn't comparing the numbers but the confidence on the ball in good positions, was never as confident with Reeves - his stand out skill was the right place right time snatched finish rather than when he had time to think about it (see penalty record!)

Also for the avoidance of doubt the purpose of the comment was to compliment Jordan not knock the legend that is Reevesy

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 08:10:04 PM »

You can;t score when you are suspended though and I think Jordan will be lucky if he is only suspended once more this season.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:07 PM »

I wasn't comparing the numbers but the confidence on the ball in good positions, was never as confident with Reeves - his stand out skill was the right place right time snatched finish rather than when he had time to think about it (see penalty record!)

Also for the avoidance of doubt the purpose of the comment was to compliment Jordan not knock the legend that is Reevesy

Yes I see it as you being complimentory as well - Never thought it was intended to knock any of our other strikers and it was me who put DRs name in the frame.

I know what you mean about Jordan being likely to score when in a decent position - it was just that in my opinion, DR who may have missed many a sitter in his time, also got himself into a decent position quite often - hence his record

Two different type of strikers I guess..........goal per game ratio may be something to compare at the end of the season
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 10:34:25 PM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team