Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 01:38:45 PM
271576 Posts in 22211 Topics by 2237 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  One in one out « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: One in one out  (Read 2556 times)
Mrs Warbouys
Regular First Team

Like this post? +557/-370

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 03:58:53 PM »

Iím not sure double relegation and the alienation of vast amounts of supporters is that funny. And most of the board are new arrivals arenít they. Look at the empty bar post match for one example of the damage inflicted.
The Thriving Jezza
Regular First Team

Like this post? +554/-1258

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 04:29:31 PM »

The club losing money through alienating supporters who previously donated thousands to the club is a constant source of amusement for pukka pieman......

Maybe if the chairman did the right thing those fans would return, the club could be united and PP would have even more funds...but investment growth in football clubs never been your strongest subject has it??

Please step to the side and allow the club to move forward Grahame, you have no right to hold it for ransom over your personal ego.....
Nom de plume
Regular First Team

Like this post? +57/-112

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 11:36:51 PM »

Maybe if the chairman did the right thing those fans would return.........
What, both of them?
distancetraveller
Regular First Team

Like this post? +345/-189

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 09:20:38 AM »

What, both of them?

A bit flippant  there fella.
wayno
Regular First Team

Like this post? +323/-362

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 09:26:56 AM »

Up the reds

ParkINson's red and white army
oneedham
Regular First Team

Like this post? +87/-179

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 12:21:24 PM »

Parkinson's red and white army.
Snork Maiden
Regular First Team

Like this post? +300/-233

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 07:50:00 PM »

What, both of them?

You know as well as I do thereís more than two so stop trying to provoke a reaction.
MarpleAlty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +23/-99

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2018, 09:10:02 AM »

Much like Brexit voters, I feel that some people around here are too stubborn, and are simply determined to cut their nose off to spite their face.

Shame, because most of the decisions handed down by the club in the last 18 months have been great ones - oh yeah, and we've got a bloody brilliant team to watch too.
buchanj9
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +4/-1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 02:24:47 PM »

Much like Brexit voters, I feel that some people around here are too stubborn, and are simply determined to cut their nose off to spite their face.

Shame, because most of the decisions handed down by the club in the last 18 months have been great ones - oh yeah, and we've got a bloody brilliant team to watch too.
+1
Saughall Robin
Regular First Team

Like this post? +507/-57

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2018, 04:50:51 PM »

A real statement of intent to push on in this league, and as with a lot of loan deals, hopefully there could be scope to go permanent if the spell is successful.
The management team and the board should be congratulated for the continued ambition being shown,.. quite a change from the dark days, seems they were listening after all  Wink Cheesy

You really should be ashamed of yourself.
But you won't be as you've got more front than Blackpool.
Clearly the Pie is between your ears.
It's people like you, and your little chum further down the thread, who have made me step back from this forum.

"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
PukkaPieman
Regular First Team

Like this post? +97/-342

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 06:22:07 PM »

A real statement of intent to push on in this league, and as with a lot of loan deals, hopefully there could be scope to go permanent if the spell is successful.
The management team and the board should be congratulated for the continued ambition being shown,.. quite a change from the dark days, seems they were listening after all  Wink Cheesy

You really should be ashamed of yourself.
But you won't be as you've got more front than Blackpool.
Clearly the Pie is between your ears.
It's people like you, and your little chum further down the thread, who have made me step back from this forum.

The point I was making is that,..  under Sinnott there was a lack of ambition or being pro-active bringing players in and the club was rightly criticised for it, under PP there is no lack of ambition and the club has clearly listened and has been pro-active, (I note Hemmings was identified by a director). This is quite a change from them days isnt it.

So, I should be ashamed for congratulating them  Huh? It seems as though some people just want to criticise the club while Rowley is there no matter what. Very one eyed  Roll Eyes
JD
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +6/-88

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 07:20:44 PM »

+1

+2
wayno
Regular First Team

Like this post? +323/-362

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 10:10:49 PM »

I was completley vocal during the horror years and i will be completely vocal during the good times as well

Every coin has 2 sides

What is clear however some were still defending the indefinsible at the time which bewildered me

Up the reds long live Phil and Neil

ParkINson's red and white army
Andrew Flynn
Regular First Team

Like this post? +293/-307

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2018, 08:58:14 AM »

Parkinsonís red and white army.

Still Fabio Bassangue's English tutor.
Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »
    Jump to: