PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Daniels v Dale
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Daniels v Dale  (Read 6651 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Daniels v Dale
« on: November 11, 2018, 12:24:19 AM »

The difference between each player is laughable.
Still some work for Dale but his desire alone would make me chose him over Daniels.
I hope we can extend his loan move,no idea how it works after this period.
Still on a high after today's game.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Daniels v Dale
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:34:17 AM »

I wonder what his chances of him getting into the Crewe team would be when he goes back? If not very likely I'd hope they would agree to a season long loan, if that is allowed under the rules.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 09:52:14 AM »

He was fabulous yesterday. His work rate and general contribution often gets forgotten over the likes of JJ and Jordan. Our wingers gave Chester's full backs a torrid time yesterday. Really really hope his loan can become season long.

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 10:04:45 AM »

The difference is desire to play football.
I have lots of respect for owen and other loan players who come on loan and give 100%....remember the guy from wigan last year who came and made a vital contribution to our last few games?
Zero respect for the likes of daniels who stroll about and go through the motions.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »

Just wish we could sign Dale.

For all his quality I very much doubt he will play first team at Crewe because that is often the case with young English players at higher clubs.

If he hadn't signed that 2 year extension then I could see him at Alty and progressing his career by playing every week for us.

Him and JJ on both wings excite me.

What a team.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 02:14:06 PM »

Dale has taken so much pressure off JJ. Opposition defenders now face multiple threats when they play Alty. They must absolutely terrify defenders. They certainly did yesterday.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 02:16:20 PM »

Dale has taken so much pressure off JJ. Opposition defenders now face multiple threats when they play Alty. They must absolutely terrify defenders. They certainly did yesterday.

Correct. An absolute joy to watch. You can see defenders legs going weak when we go at them.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 02:46:59 PM »

Maybe we can get him back after Xmas for the rest of the season- I reckon he'd be up for it seeing how well he's fitted in.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 04:07:17 PM »

Maybe we can get him back after Xmas for the rest of the season- I reckon he'd be up for it seeing how well he's fitted in.

Not sure what the rules are but you would think  dale would want to say until the end of the season  as would pp  ,we may have to wait util January though ?

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 10:02:32 PM »

Owen Dale has been a great loan signing for us, but I would be pleasantly surprised to see him return after this loan is concluded.

I can see him on the bench, at least, for Crewe Alexandra, while Kallum Mantack looks like a direct replacement, so, I assume, he has been signed with that in mind.

roytonmike

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2018, 04:49:28 PM »

[/quote
Not sure what the rules are but you would think dale would want to say until the end of the season as would pp, we may have to wait util January though?
I think the initial overall limit on a loan is 3 months (or 93 days, i.e. a 'month' is 31 days) so he would be available for next Saturday but not for any replay (his first game was at Darlington on Aug 25th). I imagine that's why the lad from Stockport has been signed up. As to what happens next, if I remember the Ryan Shotton scenario correctly it was possible to take him on loan for the remainder of the season starting on Jan 1st. I don't know if the rules and regulations have changed in the intervening time though it would hardly be a surprise if they had - we live in an age of perpetually moving goalposts. In an ideal world Crewe are happy to let Owen Dale go out on loan to us again, Owen is happy to come back and we don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Let's hope the world is for once ideal.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 01:43:01 PM »

I believe that's Dale's last game for us. I am praying come New Year we will see him back in an Alty shirt. Should be proud of himself, his work rate was excellent and what a joy we've had with two decent wingers on the pitch. He will be a miss but we must continue with momentum. Please let's not move Hancock back out wide again as he has been magic as no.10.
See how Mantack does but I would consider playing Harrop out left. With Richman playing really well since been given the chance and we still have Williams to come back, I do feel Harrop's position maybe back out wide. He is skillful enough and has the fitness to track back. Max also has a decent ball on him.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 01:58:41 PM »

I believe that's Dale's last game for us. I am praying come New Year we will see him back in an Alty shirt. Should be proud of himself, his work rate was excellent and what a joy we've had with two decent wingers on the pitch. He will be a miss but we must continue with momentum. Please let's not move Hancock back out wide again as he has been magic as no.10.
See how Mantack does but I would consider playing Harrop out left. With Richman playing really well since been given the chance and we still have Williams to come back, I do feel Harrop's position maybe back out wide. He is skillful enough and has the fitness to track back. Max also has a decent ball on him.

Lets hope we can get Owen  back in Jan or earlier if at all possible,Im guessing Mantack might get his chance now as Harrop hansn't played wide for ages .Agree regarding Hancock.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »

I thought that was Dales' last game, but then I heard he's here on a youth loan, so it might be different rules.

Think either way it's all down to Crewe. Really hope he's back with us asap.

Full time and proud of it

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2018, 09:08:13 PM »

I may have missed it but any update on Dale?surprised the club haven't released a statement about his loan?
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Daniels v Dale