PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season ticket sales
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Season ticket sales  (Read 4982 times)

baldrick

Season ticket sales
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:48:26 PM »

How many have been sold so far? The £12 admission charge compared to £160 for a season ticket makes it look like the club want to raise as much money as possible before the season starts. Anyone who goes to 14 or more games will save money if they buy a season ticket. This has to be a good deal.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Season ticket sales
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 10:13:32 AM »

Agreed,it would be interesting to know how many have been sold,histon say they've sold 600, and I know chester have sold 650

Jenga

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 11:40:20 AM »

Chester?

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 11:41:18 AM »

I bought mine a week last thursday and 53 had been sold at that point. So we have sold 54 for sure now.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 11:47:37 AM »

I bought mine a week last thursday and 53 had been sold at that point. So we have sold 54 for sure now.
Most people had waited till after the AGM i am sure quite a few more have been sold since
@AltyDaz

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 12:12:46 PM »

Chester?

Yeah, down the M56 near north wales

Alty365

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »

My Mum, Dad and Grandpa will be buying theirs next week so there's another 3 for you.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »

Agreed,it would be interesting to know how many have been sold,histon say they've sold 600, and I know chester have sold 650
Chester say they have sold 650. But you can't believe what Chester City football club say these days or in the past 20 years
They really should be beating teams like us

highwayman

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 12:43:01 PM »

I was at Alty Sainsburys on Sunday and there was a group of schoolboys from Alty College of Arts ( Green Lane) there doing bag packing to raise funds.

I asked one of them what they were raising funds for and he said that they were going on a football tour of Chelsea, Arsenal and Wembley stadiums with a five-a-side tournament down there as well. He didn’t say how much it was going to cost but I guess it wouldn’t be cheap.

I asked him whether he ever went down to watch Alty play and he just sneered. I then asked him whether he knew that a season ticket at Alty only cost £35. He face lit up and he said that he didn’t know about that.

I know it’s a recurring theme on the forum but each school in the Alty areas has lots of football teams with lots of football crazy boys (and girls!) who can’t afford to go to Man U or Man C. For a season ticket at £35 or £2 per game at the gate that’s got to be affordable in anybody’s book.

BUT I DON’T THINK THE KIDS ARE AWARE OF IT!

There are only a few weeks before the start of the school holidays. Someone from the club needs to visit/write to/fax/e-mail/send a poster to each and every school (the head, sports teacher, football teacher) in the area and make the kids aware.

I am sure we all know kids/parents/teachers in some of the schools if the club needs any help.

Time is of the essence before the kids break up for summer.

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »

Don't worry Highwayman, this is being taken care of by the club. I agree 100% that publicising the £35 season tickets is essential and hard work is being done to ensure as many kids as possible are notified via schools etc.

York Alty

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »

Around this next of the woods you see a fair bit of York City in the community going on.  Given their background that's not a shock I know. Having no club of any quality close by also helps I suppose.

Yeras ago I'm sure the club used to run open talent spotting days - children came along and did their bit and the club had a look at whatever talent there was on show.

Do they still happen?

maccandproud

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 08:47:22 PM »

£35! to watch macc rejects and has beens you must be having a bubble.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »

I think a fan of a team with Macc's great support maybe shouldn't comment on attending football matches!

Alty365

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 08:52:59 PM »

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!

maccandproud

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »

Cant argue with facts eh! ;)
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season ticket sales