Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
271576 Posts in 22211 Topics by 2237 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Idiot « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Idiot  (Read 610 times)
scousr alty
Youth \ Reserve Team

Like this post? +13/-25

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2018, 10:15:34 PM »

I just want to come on here and say what an idiot I am, last post I put was after the curzon game, firstly I want to say what a management team we have they are amazing,secondly this alty team not only play great football but play for the badge on there chest and is amazing, I just hope are board have the balls to put parky and sorvs on long time contracts,I think them two will take us to the top end of the national league full time or not.
cheshire cat
Regular First Team

Like this post? +59/-151

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 11:01:42 PM »

Don't beat yourself up. We all want to do the best we can.
Steve from Sale
Regular First Team

Like this post? +134/-155

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 08:58:03 AM »

I fully agree with what you said about putting Parky and Sorvs on longer term contracts; this also needs to be done sooner rather than later.
Bob
Regular First Team

Like this post? +147/-44

Glass Half Full

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 09:23:35 AM »

As has been discussed in previous threads and as others have said, I don't think it will be contracts that will keep them here if the progress continues. It will be our ability and desire to grow and go full time.
Bangor on Dee Robin
Regular First Team

Like this post? +14/-25

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:27:31 AM »

First game I've seen this season (due to work and living a miles away in Shropshire) and been a fan since 1990. What heart the players have, great team spirit and bags of talent. Very proud to be an Alty fan and the buzz is still there.

Great to see the next generation of fans coming through too with such enthusiasm.

Happy bunny today  Grin 
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
    Jump to: