PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 To any stay aways
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: To any stay aways  (Read 6920 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: To any stay aways
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 10:00:10 AM »

Thirded
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 12:17:01 PM »

Excellent posts Bob and Leon

Is this it?

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 12:58:05 PM »

..........and probably twenty decent ideas to get the very hardcore of that movement back (if they want to and don't have other things they'd rather be doing).
Surely, if they were that hardcore they wouldn't have 'other things they'd rather be doing'.

I realise that the reasons for staying away will seem entirely valid to those who have chosen this option; it is up to them and I am not in a position to criticise.  What I can say is that during my professional life I have, at times, experienced issues that have vexed me deeply and toward which I have objected in the strongest terms.  What I have learnt is that after all the debate, disagreement, rage etc. it is the system/company that wins.  By that I mean that it (in this case Alty, will continue to exist regardless of the support of the 'stay-aways').  It may be a bitter pill to swallow but I suspect the Board and its Chairman are giving very little thought to what is now (as far as they are concerned) in the past.  As I said earlier, the football is the best I've seen played in a long time, the team spirit is second to none.  It's a good time to be watching the team in red and white.

[/quote]

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 06:23:57 PM »

I wasn't there yesterday. I went to meet up with a school mate and we went to a Div 2 game. The chairman turned up in his Roller and the fans sang Happy Birthday to him! The infrastructure was better but the talent on the pitch wasn't. Get down to Moss Lane and enjoy it while you can.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 06:37:05 PM »

Third match of the season for me due to other commitments
Yes the football is good but its the first game i got there earlier enough to enjoy a pre
match pint (Due to my daughter having know game) If it hadn't been for a party in the CSH
pre match it would have been half empty.
Went to ar about 1345 order a pint and was asked if i wanted 2 fro a £5 not seen this offer
advertised before.
@AltyDaz

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 09:03:44 PM »

I assume the lads are / were on their Christmas do this weekend in Dublin, judging by their Instagram stories. Tom Peers there too.

If I understood their stories right, they had a sh*t shirts night and I'm pretty sure Connor had his Stockport tracky on!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 To any stay aways