PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Same old spinless stuff
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Same old spinless stuff  (Read 7486 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Same old spinless stuff
« on: December 15, 2018, 03:59:28 PM »

Let all the county fans take the popular side by ignoring the stewards and wandering through.

They had a roof in the family stand.

Will we ever learn ? Talk all you want about change. Were still as spinless as ever.

That's the trophy done for another year.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 04:12:33 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Same old spinless stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 04:21:09 PM »

how many have  they brought ?

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 04:57:13 PM »

how many have  they brought ?

988 both teams
It's all my fault.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 06:04:27 PM »

For these big games away fans should be given family stand for their seating. It worked perfectly well against league one Barnsley but yet again home end and bar was full of away fans. Stockport cant complain today they had a very moderate away following. But On New Year’s Day stockport should be given the family stand 220 seats, the away end 1.430 and the first small section of pop side. Why is this so hard Altrincham seriously. There will also need to be a police presence on New Year’s Day as many stockport fans on their message board are already discussing using the home end on New Year’s Day. How much would a plastic corrugated roof cost for the chequers end to end all this nonsense once and for all...

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 06:23:39 PM »

Our stewarding and planning is woefully inadequate even for the level of crowds we get. I had to ask a steward who was more intent on watching the game than attending to his responsibilities to open the gate between the NWS and the CSH at the end of the game.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 06:44:25 PM »

Our stewarding and planning is woefully inadequate even for the level of crowds we get. I had to ask a steward who was more intent on watching the game than attending to his responsibilities to open the gate between the NWS and the CSH at the end of the game.

Maybe that's because the chairman,not content with alienating some of the hardcore supporters also did enough to cause the majority of the stewarding team to quit.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 07:15:21 PM »

things weren't any different then. they spent their time watching the game. we need to learn from clubs like stockport, southport and chester. doesn't have to be heavy handed or over the top, just organised and efficient.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 07:23:49 PM »

For these big games away fans should be given family stand for their seating. It worked perfectly well against league one Barnsley but yet again home end and bar was full of away fans. Stockport cant complain today they had a very moderate away following. But On New Year’s Day stockport should be given the family stand 220 seats, the away end 1.430 and the first small section of pop side. Why is this so hard Altrincham seriously. There will also need to be a police presence on New Year’s Day as many stockport fans on their message board are already discussing using the home end on New Year’s Day. How much would a plastic corrugated roof cost for the chequers end to end all this nonsense once and for all...

Very fair points. Not that I can go but if I was doing Stockport away on Boxing Day id be sorely tempted to sit in their main stand, both the view and the facilities have to be better than that shoddy corner they normally stick us in.

Alty Nigel

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 08:02:08 PM »

Thankfully your useless, safety officer is away for the New Years game. So step up and show us how to steward a game properly. I can supply you with the stewards contact details, details for Stockport stewards and a company that also supplies us stewards when I ask them. I’ll be at the ground at about 1115 for the Darlington game so I can show what I do.
A warning to any potential applicants, whatever you do will always be criticised.
Enjoy my generous remuneration package. There’s plenty of zeros in it.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 08:27:24 PM »

The problem is that the gate they come in. There was more county fans in the bar before,at half time and after the game. It was all over their forum they were going to enter by the home end because the there was a roof, catering was better and they could get a drink a half time.
Full time and proud of it

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 08:57:38 PM »

Thankfully your useless, safety officer is away for the New Years game. So step up and show us how to steward a game properly. I can supply you with the stewards contact details, details for Stockport stewards and a company that also supplies us stewards when I ask them. I’ll be at the ground at about 1115 for the Darlington game so I can show what I do.
A warning to any potential applicants, whatever you do will always be criticised.
Enjoy my generous remuneration package. There’s plenty of zeros in it.

There will always be criticism when our home ground is turned over to the home fans. Especially when there's no chance four stewards would have held back those fans if anything have had happened in the second half (I e an equaliser)

Want to let county fans have a beer pre match? Use that big wall.
Want to let county fans have a beer pre match? Turn the £35 hospitality area into a bottle and food bar and offer hospitality in NWS or half / third of the bar
Want county to have seats give them the MG seats.

No county fans should be allowed in the main stand or home end
It's all my fault.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 09:23:36 PM »

There has been some good people joined the board over the last 18 months or so maybe longer.
Recently, there has been talk of us going full time and hopefully getting into the top echelon of non league football.
In my opinion, on the pitch we are not far off achieving the top echelon.
Off it it we are a long way short. We need ball boys who are trained to do the job and concentrate on what's happening. These young people Should be rewarded in some way (I don't mean a bar of choccy and a can of coke)
More importantly, we need fully trained Stewards who are fit and capable of carrying out the task.
These people again need paying for there services.
We cannot progress this club forward by relying on volunteers and it is not fair to these volunteers to criticise them.
I'm assuming the club has a budget for relevant depts of the club.
What I'm basically saying Mr Chairman is get your f**king hand in your pocket and run this side of the club professionally.
The Alty fans are yet again having to put up with away fans having access all areas
I for one are pissed off with away fans wandering around at will, one day something will happen and the club will be up Sh£t creek
I also agree with the forumite who suggested that the club should look at putting some sort of cover over the away end

Rant over

andrewflynn

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2018, 09:30:07 PM »

Not sure what the problem is here? We got to stand in that final third of the pop side in the first half when we needed it. Second half it is completely vacant. Given the biblical weather and the facilities we have empty and available, why wouldn’t we let them use it?

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 10:25:15 PM »

Absolutely. At this level there is no need. No idea who HashtagAlty is but I can form an opinion of him from his posts.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2018, 07:41:46 AM »

At the moment I feel sorry for the safety office he has been put in a difficult position by the chairman. The chairman only likes ten stewards or less at games dos not want matches segregated and is very happy with drinking on the terraces. Great if your lower down the league's but the higher you go it's a recipe for disaster.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Same old spinless stuff