PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Curzon Match thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Curzon Match thread  (Read 10842 times)

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Curzon Match thread
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2019, 09:35:09 PM »

Brilliant win . I think I'm cursed whenever I go we lose !
Come on you red and white........

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2019, 09:54:51 PM »

Far too easy. Great result though.

TT continues to flap at balls. I hope Drench's minor injury clears up for Saturday.

Old Alt

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2019, 10:25:56 PM »

Far too easy. Great result though.

TT continues to flap at balls. I hope Drench's minor injury clears up for Saturday.

You are right it looked easy, but Curzon beat us at home and were on a good run of form before this match, so lets not take anything away from a great win.

I have to admit I lost the faith before Sauturday, but now think it should be an exciting run in.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 10:28:17 PM by Old Alt »

andrewflynn

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2019, 07:51:41 AM »

It was one of the worst goalkeeping performances I think I’ve ever seen from an opposition player. Dreadful.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2019, 09:26:23 AM »

It was one of the worst goalkeeping performances I think I’ve ever seen from an opposition player. Dreadful.

When I’d waded through the 5000 advert breaks, my god, some of the goalkeeping from Curzon (for the 5th and 6th especially) this forum would have a full on meltdown if that was the other way round. Woeful. Also, how many did the Robins bring? Looked like the whole crowd was cheering our goals.

andrewflynn

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2019, 09:30:07 AM »

When I’d waded through the 5000 advert breaks, my god, some of the goalkeeping from Curzon (for the 5th and 6th especially) this forum would have a full on meltdown if that was the other way round. Woeful. Also, how many did the Robins bring? Looked like the whole crowd was cheering our goals.

At the very least 300.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2019, 01:19:15 PM »

Some shocking goalkeeping on show there from both keepers,especially the 6th goal! Some good strikes too though.

Jezza

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2019, 02:19:17 PM »

And then their keeper made two top drawer saves to make up...

You can only beat what you've got in front of you....maybe we made too much of poor displays V BPA and Spenymoor ignoring the opposition quality so lets celebrate an absolute thumping of a team who up to half time looked half decent..

I'd like to congratulate Oneedham for managing to pull a negative out of a very positive day....incredible stuff.

Jezza

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2019, 02:26:30 PM »

Incredible win by any stretch and PP, NS & the players rightly deserve all the praise today.

Chester on a poor run and the natives restless there, completing the double over them next Saturday would go a long way towards firming us up in the play offs for me. Hoping as well JH comes back with the bit between his teeth and ready to make up for his self-inflicted absences.
[/b]

personally Im hoping he is not too fired up....in fact Im hoping he has been on some anger management course and comes out in a peace smok smoking a spliff and showers the ref in petals.......give peace a chance Jordan!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Curzon Match thread