News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins | Alfreton Town v Altrincham

Author Topic: Radio Robins | Alfreton Town v Altrincham  (Read 2918 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 06, 2019, 09:03:08 AM »

There is Live Commentary of today's game on Radio Robins, sponsored by Ashley Mowers Garden Machinery, and the broadcast starts at 2.40pm.

The match commentary sponsor is Kids Disco Parties.

The commentary team is Mark Simpson, Niall Flynn & John Edwards.

You can listen to Radio Robins in any of the 5 following ways:

a) Visit our 'MatchCentre' and click the 'Radio Robins' tab in the 'Alfreton Town' match where the Mixlr player is embedded and just press play

b) The Radio Robins website www.radiorobins.com. Open the page in any web browser and the broadcast should start automatically.

c) Download and install the Mixlr app on Android devices from the Google Play Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.

d) Download and install the Mixlr app on Apple devices from the Apple Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.

e) There is a temporary WIX website at https://rr5977.wixsite.com/radiorobins

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Robins | Alfreton Town v Altrincham
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 12:23:22 PM »

I imagine you haps are in touch with Laurence Howarth.

Could you please pass my condolences on to him and his family for me. I used to sit in front of his dad in the main stand and he was a lovely, very engaging gentleman, so enthusiastic about his team and a marvelous judge of refereeing decisions. It was always good to see him at games and we shall all miss him.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 04:59:58 PM »

Could you please pass my condolences on to him and his family for me. I used to sit in front of his dad in the main stand and he was a lovely, very engaging gentleman, so enthusiastic about his team and a marvelous judge of refereeing decisions. It was always good to see him at games and we shall all miss him.

That's me. Thanks for the kind words. I didn't realise you used to see him at matches and you describe him very well. Going to Moss Lane will never be the same again for me but it's some consolation that my Dad was enjoying his football as much as he was of late.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 07:30:34 PM »

That's me. Thanks for the kind words. I didn't realise you used to see him at matches and you describe him very well. Going to Moss Lane will never be the same again for me but it's some consolation that my Dad was enjoying his football as much as he was of late.

You're welcome Laurence, all the best
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team