PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Banner in town center?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Banner in town center?  (Read 8422 times)

alty snapper

Re: Banner in town center?
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 09:51:18 AM »

I'll offer my services for the printing the banner, i'll do the first one as a donation from GR Photography, any more will be at a very very very good price. dimensions would be up to 2m in height by any length up to 30m!!!!!

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 10:48:46 AM »

Trafford Council never bothered replying to my email. I will try again though.

teasybeaver

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 12:37:40 PM »

I'll offer my services for the printing the banner, i'll do the first one as a donation from GR Photography, any more will be at a very very very good price. dimensions would be up to 2m in height by any length up to 30m!!!!!

To not take advantage of this would be crackers. If we get three, where could we put them? That big green bridge near north ces would be good if its still there. Also on Manchester road somewhere, cover the arteries.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 08:53:51 PM »

To not take advantage of this would be crackers. If we get three, where could we put them? That big green bridge near north ces would be good if its still there. Also on Manchester road somewhere, cover the arteries.
St Ambrose have a big message board by Hale road maybe worth contacting them to have something put on there during the school holidays.
@AltyDaz

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 09:03:57 PM »

St Ambrose have a big message board by Hale road maybe worth contacting them to have something put on there during the school holidays.

Its a very good idea as lots of people drive past there .however they used to be pretty anti football so i wouldn' t be surprised if they said no.

bighairedmike

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »

Used to be?

That notice board always has something totally pointless on it and an alty banner would be good. Also if is feesible how about on a couple of motorway bridges coming into the area.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 10:22:43 PM »

Used to be?

That notice board always has something totally pointless on it and an alty banner would be good. Also if is feesible how about on a couple of motorway bridges coming into the area.

well you told me they still are until sixth form mike

York Alty

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »

st ambrose - bloody awful school. When i had the immense misfortune to go there they were very VERY anti-football.  If it wasn't rugby UNION then they didn't want to know.

Still times have hopefully changed, got to be worth an effort.

bighairedmike

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 02:24:59 PM »

Used to be?

well you told me they still are until sixth form mike

Can't do sarcasm on forums, sorry. They still are, extremely. Football? WTF is football!?!?!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 06:37:34 PM »

st ambrose - bloody awful school. When i had the immense misfortune to go there they were very VERY anti-football.  If it wasn't rugby UNION then they didn't want to know.

Still times have hopefully changed, got to be worth an effort.

a very good school academically but not if you dont like rugby and love footy also not much cop for developing social skills , no girls.heamaster was on the messenger site this week saying that they have  lots of boys from deprived areas such as wythenshawe there.either times have changed there or ( the more likely ) he is exaggerating.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Banner in town center?