Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2019, 02:13:56 AM
275137 Posts in 22552 Topics by 2237 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  Altrincham FC Board Planning Day « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Altrincham FC Board Planning Day  (Read 913 times)
ManagementGuru
Regular First Team

Like this post? +607/-47

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2019, 10:13:59 AM »

Next Friday 21st June the Altrincham Board are having an all day planning meeting, where we review progress against the Strategic Review, determine our priorities for the next 12 months and define action plans to meet these goals.

As part of this day, we want to hear from you, our fans, as to what you would like to see as our priorities.  We want input from you all for your views on how we should be moving forward.  The slot we have put aside for this is from 1800 - 1845 in the boardroom at The J Davidson Stadium.

If you are interested in attending, can you let me know on here, or send me a message, whichever you prefer. 

And if you have any questions about the day, please ask and I will respond.

Bill
Uncle Globnasty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +324/-130

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 01:15:24 PM »

Bill,

I assume that will include input from those of us who will not be able attend on the day due to geographical restrictions?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
ManagementGuru
Regular First Team

Like this post? +607/-47

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 02:39:57 PM »

A good point - I am happy to take any questions from our non Greater Altrincham fan base and field them in the session
Sarf London Alty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +153/-114

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 07:42:00 AM »

Thanks for that Bill. Iíll compile a few from London Alty and pass them on later in the week.
Uncle Globnasty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +324/-130

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 01:33:22 PM »

A good point - I am happy to take any questions from our non Greater Altrincham fan base and field them in the session

Yes, thanks Bill.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Hale Alty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +86/-64

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 05:15:57 PM »

I've sent you a message Bill, at least I think I have if i've done it right.
ManagementGuru
Regular First Team

Like this post? +607/-47

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 12:22:39 AM »

Perfectly executed - got it and forwarded it to the rest of the board
Sarf London Alty
Regular First Team

Like this post? +153/-114

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 11:54:33 AM »

Hi Bill, hereís a few from me & some of the other London Alty lads:

1. ST and Patrons online is great but any plans to start selling match tickets online and taking card payments at turnstiles?
2. Will the pop up Libero craft beer store be returning for this season?
3. How are we going to make up the shortfall in gate receipts with no FCUM or Stockport home games this season?
4. Gloucester, Kings Lynn & Gateshead have all joined the league. Do we do any overnight stays for longer distance away games?
5. Are there any plans for any significant ground improvements (eg roof on away end) in the near future?
6. Have we shelved all plans to sell the shares or are we going to make a real and renewed effort to publicise and look for investors?
7. If we're going to be as successful as we all want in the long term, we'll need to go full-time. What have the board done to research and explore what that would require?
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
    Jump to: