News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 NEW AWAY SHIRT

Author Topic: NEW AWAY SHIRT  (Read 4112 times)

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
NEW AWAY SHIRT
« on: June 28, 2019, 07:10:45 AM »

I am pleased to announce that following confirmation of PES as sleeve sponsor, replica shirts are now available to order from the club, by calling 01619281045.  Webshop will be updated in near future, to allow those around the world to order our latest shirt, designed with input from the players and chosen by the supporters.

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: NEW AWAY SHIRT
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 05:33:07 PM »

INITIAL BATCH AVAILABLE FROM CLUB SHOP AT SATURDAY’S GAME, sizes XSB to XXL, SEE YOU THERE!! 

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 10:33:56 PM »

I am pleased to announce that following confirmation of PES as sleeve sponsor, replica shirts are now available to order from the club, by calling 01619281045.  Webshop will be updated in near future, to allow those around the world to order our latest shirt, designed with input from the players and chosen by the supporters.

There are quite a few things available in the club shop that aren't available online - from wooly hats and stationery to rather nice hoodies I was one or 2 of the players wearing last season.
Can the online shop be updated further?

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 06:44:12 AM »

i am surprised we have gone for grey shirts,did united have grey a few years back and they had to scrap them,i think because the fans could not see them very well in some lights
Harold

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 07:57:50 AM »

i am surprised we have gone for grey shirts,did united have grey a few years back and they had to scrap them,i think because the fans could not see them very well in some lights

That was just a bollocks excuse because they got their pants pulled down at Southampton.
Come on Alty!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 10:20:02 AM »

ah rofl
Harold

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 10:38:23 PM »

Interesting to see another SK Kits club have engaged the services of a very high profile sports illustrater to design their kits which Ian has then printed (as he can print any pattern).

Begs the question why we've got for such a simple dull design for this years away kit.

In such a creative town and region I'd have thought we'd have been able to enlist a designer to create asomething a bit more unique.

Unless Ian can say otherwise...
It's all my fault.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 11:10:25 PM »

I like the new away kit.
Come on Alty!

EX GK

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 07:17:44 AM »

Interesting to see another SK Kits club have engaged the services of a very high profile sports illustrater to design their kits which Ian has then printed (as he can print any pattern).

Begs the question why we've got for such a simple dull design for this years away kit.

In such a creative town and region I'd have thought we'd have been able to enlist a designer to create asomething a bit more unique.

1874 are fortunate to have a very high profile designer as a supporter who contacted the club and offered his services, something that otherwise would have cost £1000s. Personally, I’m really happy with our latest offering, which was designed with the help of the management and playing staff, and based on sales and comments at yesterday’s game, I’d suggest most supporters are too. I’m sorry Mr Hashtag dislikes the shirt, and feel free to offer your thoughts next time round.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 07:33:10 AM by EX GK »

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 09:44:05 AM »

1874 are fortunate to have a very high profile designer as a supporter who contacted the club and offered his services, something that otherwise would have cost £1000s. Personally, I’m really happy with our latest offering, which was designed with the help of the management and playing staff, and based on sales and comments at yesterday’s game, I’d suggest most supporters are too. I’m sorry Mr Hashtag dislikes the shirt, and feel free to offer your thoughts next time round.

The last time Andrew and I tried to work on a kit launch (we suggested launching it in the Market) you tweeted a photo haphazardly so I'm not sure how genuine your offer is in for looking for help. But despite that next away kit change, give me a message, and I'd be delighted to help source a kit designer.

As for Northwich, that's strange because Phil the artist tweeted he'd be asked to do it. Implying that he's not just asked to do it but the club had the proactivity  to ask an actual designer to create it.

Most football kit dsigners would happily create a football kit for free and wouldn't cost £1000s. FC United didn't pay C21 a penny. There are certain projects that mean more than money.

Our kit really shouldn't be about just sales. It's an opportunity (as if everything we do) to help raise the profile of our club and bring in more fans. I'm not saying Stevenage have gone it about the right way, but I reckon more kids IN stevenage might be looking at following a game or two now.
It's all my fault.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 NEW AWAY SHIRT