News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Whitchurch - Match Thread

Author Topic: Whitchurch - Match Thread  (Read 2681 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: July 04, 2019, 07:46:33 AM »

If anyone is travelling to Whitchurch by train on Saturday be advised that there’s no trains running from altrincham to Stockport it’s a rail replacement bus. Also it’s cheaper if you split your tickets and get the bulk of the journey from Wilmslow to Whitchurch at 14.90 return as opposed to 29.40 from altrincham. Metrolink to town for trains to Whitchurch

andrewflynn

Re: Whitchurch - Match Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:00:05 PM »

Hoping to see some of our U18s given a chance to impress and make a claim for a squad place.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 02:01:02 PM »

Yeah maybe Dontai Gabidon is ready for a chance and/or others?

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 07:01:44 PM »

If anyone is travelling to Whitchurch by train on Saturday be advised that there’s no trains running from altrincham to Stockport it’s a rail replacement bus. Also it’s cheaper if you split your tickets and get the bulk of the journey from Wilmslow to Whitchurch at 14.90 return as opposed to 29.40 from altrincham. Metrolink to town for trains to Whitchurch

Are you sure? I think it's only the last train which is replaced by a bus this Saturday, although there are a couple of Saturday, and more Sunday, closures to come.

As for the team, I would hope and expect some of the younger players to get a run out, following their decent performance against the first team on Saturday.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 08:39:49 PM »

Are you sure? I think it's only the last train which is replaced by a bus this Saturday, although there are a couple of Saturday, and more Sunday, closures to come.

As for the team, I would hope and expect some of the younger players to get a run out, following their decent performance against the first team on Saturday.

You are quite right I was looking on the date of Gloucester away, my apologies
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team