Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Shareholders not invited to the AGM again??

Author Topic: Shareholders not invited to the AGM again??  (Read 3284 times)

david sneddon

« on: October 22, 2019, 06:57:19 PM »

After last years shambles where people ended up offering resignations due to shareholders not being sent notice of the AGM (8th Nov this year)!or receiving a copy of the accounts. Surely this hasn’t happened again? I’d never say those that wouldn’t vote for the current chairman would be excluded on purpose... but to not receive a copy of the accounts, or an invite to the AGM or the printed copy of Bill Watersons summary of the 2018/19 season as a significant share holder is either poor administration or something more sinister?

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Shareholders not invited to the AGM again??
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 07:10:37 PM »

I don't remember anyone threatening to resign last year, but received papers this year for the first time in years. I don't see the point in the standing for re-election because his family and fan club will vote him back in on a landslide in any case.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 09:01:54 PM »

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the AGM paperwork.  But I absolutely want to reassure you that this is certainly caused by an administrative error rather than anything more sinister.  As you say last year we had two cases (that we know of) where the addresses of individual shareholders were incorrectly held by our accountants Milner Boardman.  They have the responsibility for delivering the paperwork to all of our over 250 shareholders, and they must have an incorrect address for you.

I will IM you to get your details, to correct them in our records and to ensure you get the paperwork as soon as possible.

Bill

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2019, 10:08:07 AM »

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the AGM paperwork.  But I absolutely want to reassure you that this is certainly caused by an administrative error rather than anything more sinister.  As you say last year we had two cases (that we know of) where the addresses of individual shareholders were incorrectly held by our accountants Milner Boardman.  They have the responsibility for delivering the paperwork to all of our over 250 shareholders, and they must have an incorrect address for you.

I will IM you to get your details, to correct them in our records and to ensure you get the paperwork as soon as possible.

Bill

Bill, as an aside i have a very few shares too from long ago and i know my address is wrong as i've moved twice.  Could you IM me too.  Simon Ellis
Bernard Taylors barmy army

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 10:44:15 AM »

Done

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 10:57:39 AM »

There appear to be some very sensitive souls around this football club who seem to think that everything that happens is a conspiracy against them personally.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team