News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket Sales | Portsmouth v Altrincham

Author Topic: Ticket Sales | Portsmouth v Altrincham  (Read 3955 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket Sales | Portsmouth v Altrincham
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 07:26:06 AM »

I will be getting my ticket this monday,but require a concession one as i am 67 how do i give proof of age over the phone,as it says proof is required.
Harold

andrewflynn

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 09:37:37 AM »

I will be getting my ticket this monday,but require a concession one as i am 67 how do i give proof of age over the phone,as it says proof is required.

Proof of age required, I'm guessing, relates more to using the ticket to access the ground. I know people who bought student tickets on Saturday without having their ID on them.

AltyRobin

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 09:56:17 AM »

Does anyone know how many tickets we have already sold?

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 12:29:44 PM »

it was about 100 on saturday i read somewhere.
and thanks Andrew you are quite correct.Will have my bus pass+ my Network rail id on me,so should be ok.
Harold

Silent but Ledley

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 01:59:36 PM »

Does anyone know whether we can pay on the day? SBL

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 02:27:03 PM »

Portsmouth have not advised if tickets will or will not be available on the day. They will want fans to purchase tickets before the day of the game, however may announce at some point that it is possible to purchase tickets on the day of the game.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/november/altrincham-h-ticket-information/

If you can't buy tickets on the day, there will be an announcement by Portsmouth FC at some point.

Silent but Ledley

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 02:53:14 PM »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) SBL

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2019, 05:31:24 PM »

Bought mine today. Really looking forward to it!  :)
Come on Alty!

that man showler

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 07:25:44 PM »

Got My Ticket today Coach Tickets come out  tomorrow

Speaking to the Gentlemen in Reception we have sold Aprox 300 tickets so far

Pompey Paul

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 09:40:50 AM »

Portsmouth have not advised if tickets will or will not be available on the day. They will want fans to purchase tickets before the day of the game, however may announce at some point that it is possible to purchase tickets on the day of the game.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/november/altrincham-h-ticket-information/

If you can't buy tickets on the day, there will be an announcement by Portsmouth FC at some point.

Personally I'd recommend buying your tickets in advance from Altrincham if you can for the following reasons:

Its likely that the only tickets that would be available on the day for Altrincham fans would be any returned from the initial allocation, this requires that you haven't sold out (I don't know how likely that is and I suggest neither does either club) and that the unsold tickets are returned in time.

We won't open another section for visiting fans that turn up on the day because the costs of the extra stewarding and security required by our safety licence would exceed any income from the tickets. These are required for stuff like emergency evacuation of the ground rather than any threat of "trouble". Worst trouble I've seen in Fratton Park recently is the bellringers hat pushed off in a dispute over the manager!

All the turnstiles at Fratton Park are electronic there is no cash entry. You gain access by inserting the bar code of your ticket, I gain entry by tapping my season ticket it beeps and in we go.  The turnstiles are unmanned although there are stewards on the outside who give any assistance carry out searches etc. This means that if tickets are available on the day, you will need to go to the ticket office in Anson Rd which is the opposite end to the away supporters.

Whether there will be any home supporters in the Milton End depends on ticket sales as its the last section to be released. Our tickets go on sale to the public on Thursday. Ill keep an eye on them and let you know.

Its good that you have apparently sold 300 tickets already for the game thats more than some league 1 teams have managed this year. 

that man showler

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2019, 10:37:22 AM »

Thanks for all the Info Paul
 We have a league game tonight so more tickets will be sold.
 I would like to think we can at least get 600 to 700 fans down there.
Anymore would be absolutely fantastic

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2019, 11:51:18 AM »

Personally I'd recommend buying your tickets in advance from Altrincham if you can for the following reasons:

Its likely that the only tickets that would be available on the day for Altrincham fans would be any returned from the initial allocation, this requires that you haven't sold out (I don't know how likely that is and I suggest neither does either club) and that the unsold tickets are returned in time.

We won't open another section for visiting fans that turn up on the day because the costs of the extra stewarding and security required by our safety licence would exceed any income from the tickets. These are required for stuff like emergency evacuation of the ground rather than any threat of "trouble". Worst trouble I've seen in Fratton Park recently is the bellringers hat pushed off in a dispute over the manager!

All the turnstiles at Fratton Park are electronic there is no cash entry. You gain access by inserting the bar code of your ticket, I gain entry by tapping my season ticket it beeps and in we go.  The turnstiles are unmanned although there are stewards on the outside who give any assistance carry out searches etc. This means that if tickets are available on the day, you will need to go to the ticket office in Anson Rd which is the opposite end to the away supporters.

Whether there will be any home supporters in the Milton End depends on ticket sales as its the last section to be released. Our tickets go on sale to the public on Thursday. Ill keep an eye on them and let you know.

Its good that you have apparently sold 300 tickets already for the game thats more than some league 1 teams have managed this year. 

Thanks Paul....that's very helpful. :D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ticket Sales | Portsmouth v Altrincham