News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty Singers Section for Portsmouth FA Cup tie

Author Topic: Alty Singers Section for Portsmouth FA Cup tie  (Read 4220 times)

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty Singers Section for Portsmouth FA Cup tie
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 04:53:28 PM »

Err. You've got yourself to Pompey and you sit there in silence?

980 singers please.

andrewflynn

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 10:33:53 PM »

Err. You've got yourself to Pompey and you sit there in silence?

980 singers please.

Just not the way it works that though is it.

There are plenty who want to chant but it would be hard if they’re dotted around 1,000 seats.

Getting the usual vocal fans in the same area will help the atmosphere, and encourage the floaters to get involved too.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 11:00:10 PM »

Bought my ticket in the singing section, committed to it and will be in fine voice if that is possible for me. Hope we are all singing, but we have to compete with Pompey fans, who are usually very noisy, plus the Navy bell as well.

Should be a fab match, and we will certainly give them a good game, especially on today's showing. Well done for today's result lads, making a big point today.

Pompey Paul

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 12:43:02 PM »

Bought my ticket in the singing section, committed to it and will be in fine voice if that is possible for me. Hope we are all singing, but we have to compete with Pompey fans, who are usually very noisy, plus the Navy bell as well.

Should be a fab match, and we will certainly give them a good game, especially on today's showing. Well done for today's result lads, making a big point today.

Im a Pompey season ticket holder. You'll be in the Southern part of the Milton End. The Milton End has just under 3000 seats and it depends on how ticket sales go as to whether there are any other fans in there. The home Milton End tickets are usually the last to be released depending on demand. Away and home Fans are usually separated by a banner or two 3 to 6 seats wide. Id imagine that amongst yourselves you can really sit where you want.

There has been some debate on our own forum as to what the attendance will be for non league opposition in the second round of the FA Cup.
Being on a saturday will undoubtably help your coffers its by far our best attended day.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 01:56:03 PM »

Im a Pompey season ticket holder. You'll be in the Southern part of the Milton End. The Milton End has just under 3000 seats and it depends on how ticket sales go as to whether there are any other fans in there. The home Milton End tickets are usually the last to be released depending on demand. Away and home Fans are usually separated by a banner or two 3 to 6 seats wide. Id imagine that amongst yourselves you can really sit where you want.

There has been some debate on our own forum as to what the attendance will be for non league opposition in the second round of the FA Cup.
Being on a saturday will undoubtably help your coffers its by far our best attended day.

Thanks which forum have you got a link ?

Pompey Paul

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 05:56:09 PM »

Thanks which forum have you got a link ?

The pompey forum; www.thepompeyforum.com you may have to register to view the posts.
Highlights from your point of view (without prejudice);
Highest Estimated Crowd 13k
Low Estimated Crowd 9.5 K
Some of our supporters believe that the game should have been priced at £10 (rather than £15).

andrewflynn

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2019, 06:22:33 PM »

What’s the mobile reception and signal like during the game, Paul? Complete no go or is it generally ok?

Pompey Paul

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 08:58:44 PM »

What’s the mobile reception and signal like during the game, Paul? Complete no go or is it generally ok?

I'm on EE, in the Fratton End its good but the data slows down at half time. You should be able to receive/ make calls okay but a live video stream probably will buffer badly.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty Singers Section for Portsmouth FA Cup tie