News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Hulme

Author Topic: Jordan Hulme  (Read 2293 times)

Leeds Leeds Alty

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Jordan Hulme
« on: December 01, 2019, 09:16:13 PM »

Given the level of the opposition especially, I thought Jordan put in one of the best centre forward displays I have ever seen in 45 years of watching the Robins.  He was absolutely superb and gave their back 4 a torrid time throughout the whole match.  He should have had a penalty in the first half, and the fact that the left back risked a penalty to stop him in his tracks shows how much fear and respect they had for him, he went agonisingly close when he hit the post, and Kenny Overcoat himself said he was happy he was brought down for the 2nd half penalty because he was about to 'pull the trigger' and we have seen Jordan score plenty of goals in similar positions.

What made it the complete forward's performance for me though was his work rate - one time he lost possession and tracked back a good sixty yards to help us win the ball back - his skill and touch on the ball, his unselfish play - several cute little lay offs to other players and putting in the tackles l - and the fact that he got right under their defence's skin, annoyed the hell out of them, and lulled them into mistake after mistake.

Truly outstanding young man!  You7 just proved you could walk into any league one side and do a great job of work for them - that is how good you are Jordan.  You will have Conference North's defences on toast for the rest of the season if you keep playing like that. Fill your boots lad ;D

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Hulme
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 10:32:49 PM »

Totally agree. Unreal performance against two centre backs..

I also thought Willo and Hancock were special first half. Josh's ball retention and distribution is pure quality. Best perfomance by Willo in an Alty shirt.

Hannigan and Jones defended so well and we appeared the more confident defence.

Everyone was immense and it has been a hard result to take but we need to climb the league. We need that support in every game going forward.

Great to see old faces.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Hulme