PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 BPA - Match Thread
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BPA - Match Thread  (Read 6828 times)

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: BPA - Match Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2020, 06:35:36 PM »

Jordan did well today. Lovely cross for the first goal. I thought the players took their foot off the gas in the second half possibly with Tuesday in mind.

Silent but Ledley

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 06:37:48 PM »

Not sure what to make of todays game. Our first early goal (thankful for it) may have had the effect of dampening the game?  What I wanted to say was that I have seen worse teams at Alty this season but we were below par tbh and a bit out of sorts. Seems strange that both BPA and Blyth were amongst last years for runners all season.  God knows what would have happened if they would have gone up. SBL

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 06:38:38 PM »

Standard win, scoring so early made it a much easier afternoon. Not a game that will live long in the memory.

Mahon will start Tuesday and i was impressed with Lundstram.

Peers was dreadful but will probably start Tuesday
Full time and proud of it

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 08:44:16 PM »

It was a forgettable game and the atmosphere was completely flat throughout.
We didn't play well, though I too thought Lundstram looks a very decent player. BPA might as well not have bothered and their fans are a credit to them
Neither of the wingers we started with are anywhere near Conference North play off standard. We desperately need forward reinforcements and I am praying the management are on to it.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 09:03:59 PM »

I thought BPA put in a very gutsy performance. Maybe we were a bit off song and let them have more of the game. They had some good chances.

Leeds Leeds Alty

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 09:29:14 PM »

Routine win but an important one none the less. Jordan Hulme can't buy a goal at the moment - he is playing superbly week in week out and is consistently a class apart - probably got more assists this season than anyone else - but the ball isn't rolling for him chances wise.  When he does get one come his way he will probably break the back of the net.

Might have been underwhelming, but professional display, they played within themselves and hopefully will have the legs to go for 3 points on Tuesday.

Noticed Nicky Clee came off at half time - wonder if he was told about Jordan Sinnott and didn't want to play on - which would be understandable because he will have known him pretty well from their time here.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2020, 09:32:08 PM »

Routine win but an important one none the less. Jordan Hulme can't buy a goal at the moment - he is playing superbly week in week out and is consistently a class apart - probably got more assists this season than anyone else - but the ball isn't rolling for him chances wise.  When he does get one come his way he will probably break the back of the net.

Might have been underwhelming, but professional display, they played within themselves and hopefully will have the legs to go for 3 points on Tuesday.

Noticed Nicky Clee came off at half time - wonder if he was told about Jordan Sinnott and didn't want to play on - which would be understandable because he will have known him pretty well from their time here.

I think Nicky didn't come out because of that reason.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 10:03:04 PM »

I think Nicky didn't come out because of that reason.

Nicky had been ill all week, I'm told the players werent told at h/t
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 BPA - Match Thread