PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Meet the Management
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Meet the Management  (Read 6840 times)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Meet the Management
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 11:08:54 PM »

10 year plan to develop the ground, very interesting, talking alot of money. I would guess £10m

Academy starting in September to develop new and better talent. Recruiting from next week

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 11:15:12 PM »

10 year plan to develop the ground, very interesting, talking alot of money. I would guess £10m

Academy starting in September to develop new and better talent. Recruiting from next week

Thanks for the update

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2020, 11:27:18 PM »

I have previously got the understanding Jordan didn't like how he was treated by Titch and Quackers at Salford so was unlikely to be feeling warm and fuzzy about going back to them.

According to a couple of posters on the Chester forum, Jordan works with Morley so I wouldn’t be so sure this is the case. Oh and by the way, was anything said about the position of Chairman?

Announcement on new chairman very soon

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2020, 11:45:20 PM »

I have previously got the understanding Jordan didn't like how he was treated by Titch and Quackers at Salford so was unlikely to be feeling warm and fuzzy about going back to them.

According to a couple of posters on the Chester forum, Jordan works with Morley so I wouldn’t be so sure this is the case. Oh and by the way, was anything said about the position of Chairman?

It was telling how there was almost zero input from the current chairman tonight, apart from answering one question where he stayed rooted to his seat with his back to the audience.

I thought it was an excellent meeting, very well presented and delivered and while there is clearly a very ambitious vision in place, it was balanced by a lot of realism and understanding of what needs to be done to make it happen.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 02:11:33 AM »

It was telling how there was almost zero input from the current chairman tonight, apart from answering one question where he stayed rooted to his seat with his back to the audience.

I thought it was an excellent meeting, very well presented and delivered and while there is clearly a very ambitious vision in place, it was balanced by a lot of realism and understanding of what needs to be done to make it happen.

Indeed. The changing of the guard was reassuringly evident.

The professionalism of last evening's presentation was in stark contrast to the bumbling amateurism of some previous similar gatherings.
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Meet the Management