PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Sinnott
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Jordan Sinnott  (Read 13052 times)

Leeds Leeds Alty

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Sinnott
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2020, 08:36:33 PM »

Manslaughter for beating a fit and healthy 25 year old lad to death  :o

Think the initiative - which has gone viral - of donating shirts from clubs with the number 25 on, and with the name Sinnott on the back - with a view to auctioning them off for charity - is awesome.  What a fantastic tribute that is to Jordan.  I understand clubs at all levels and from overseas as well - example Barcelona - have already donated.  I hope we are doing so as well, and my missus thinks we should do a tribute rainbow shirt as well - on the basis that it will probably go for quite a lot of money.

Hope we do a minute's applause at our next home match - I know we don't tend to for our own until the last match of the season -but he played 57 times for us, more times than he played for anyone else, and the tragic and horrifying circumstances of his death in my view merit us doing something special by way of tribute to him and out of respect for his family. I am wsure it would comfort Lee and co to know that we really pushed the boat out for them.   What do others think?

Thank you, will get me much needed brownie points from Mrs Leeds, claimable against end of season away trips while she looks after the kids  ;)

Excellent post - especially Mrs Leeds' suggestion.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2020, 08:39:10 PM »

Manslaughter for beating a fit and healthy 25 year old lad to death  :o

Think the initiative - which has gone viral - of donating shirts from clubs with the number 25 on, and with the name Sinnott on the back - with a view to auctioning them off for charity - is awesome.  What a fantastic tribute that is to Jordan.  I understand clubs at all levels and from overseas as well - example Barcelona - have already donated.  I hope we are doing so as well, and my missus thinks we should do a tribute rainbow shirt as well - on the basis that it will probably go for quite a lot of money.

Hope we do a minute's applause at our next home match - I know we don't tend to for our own until the last match of the season -but he played 57 times for us, more times than he played for anyone else, and the tragic and horrifying circumstances of his death in my view merit us doing something special by way of tribute to him and out of respect for his family. I am wsure it would comfort Lee and co to know that we really pushed the boat out for them.   What do others think?

Thank you, will get me much needed brownie points from Mrs Leeds, claimable against end of season away trips while she looks after the kids  ;)

Excellent post - especially Mrs Leeds' suggestion.

:D

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2020, 09:45:02 PM »

I didn't realise Jordan was so young . Such a sad loss for Lee and his family . A waste of life . RIP
ParkINson's red and white army

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2020, 09:51:23 PM »

I read somewhere (in a Notts Police statement?) that Jordan carried a donor card, and that some of his organs have been donated to help other people, so at least some good has come out of these tragic circumstances.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2020, 09:54:01 PM »

I read somewhere (in a Notts Police statement?) that Jordan carried a donor card, and that some of his organs have been donated to help other people, so at least some good has come out of these tragic circumstances.
amen
ParkINson's red and white army

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2020, 09:56:06 PM »

amen

Indeed

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2020, 10:04:25 PM »

I know we don't tend to for our own until the last match of the season -but he played 57 times for us, more times than he played for anyone else

Good post.. In fact, Jordan played 69 times for us during his two spells at the club.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2020, 07:33:50 PM »

The club have done a shirt Ian Senior did a post somewhere about it
@AltyDaz

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2020, 08:22:02 PM »

This is true - we haven't announced it formally yet. 

andrewflynn

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2020, 11:34:07 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Sinnott