PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kings Lynn Saturday
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Kings Lynn Saturday  (Read 16638 times)

andrewflynn

Re: Kings Lynn Saturday
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 02:55:01 PM »

Irrespective of last night, KL are in my view, the best team I have seen this season (with Boston a close second). They will be tough, very tough, but I think Chester have done us a massive favour, as they will come to ML both weary and with their confidence eroded. We must get at them from the off, for they have the most dangerous strikeforce in the league and they will score.

...more than once, in my opinion.

2-2

Mooney 48' Moult 61'

Marriott 15' 70'

ATT: 1,190

Silent but Ledley

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 03:52:59 PM »

T o Management Guru, if you need any help on the turnstiles on Saturday. I'm willing to assist. As a retired accountant I think I can grasp it pretty quickly! But need to know in advance. SBL :) :)

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 03:54:38 PM »

I also think they'll score more than once, so I'll go 3-2 to us  ;D

In all honesty, we were more than a match for them in Lynn and more than deserved our injury time equaliser.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 04:06:31 PM »

Kings Lynn have now lost two games on the run, and without Gash and Marriott scoring. That's a definite wobble. Always on the cards that they were going to have a spell like this given the run they've had. Remember how Chorley appeared all conquering last season and threw it away? Could happen to Kings Lynn and still time for any one of the chasing pack to catch them. Boston look strong given their run but perhaps they are due a blip now.

Kings Lynn score a lot of goals. They have only gone two away league this season without scoring, and one of those was the opening day. They also let in a lot. This game is between the two teams with the best scoring and worst goals conceded records of the teams currently in the play-off places (if you ignore the differences in games played).  

Altrincham need to score with every clear chance available because Kings Lynn will probably score twice. If we get a pen it's got to go in this time.

0-0

1652 with 200 still outside at kick-off time.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 05:50:23 PM »

If the pitch covers aren't used there's a good chance the game will be off with a waterlogged pitch.

If the game does go ahead we could do with starting the first half at or near our best, not being appalling in the first half and waiting for a HT rocket up the kyber to start playing well!

:-*

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 07:37:03 PM »

Could be another Chorley 5-3 game
It's all my fault.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2020, 08:27:57 PM »

Could be another Chorley 5-3 game

125/1 at bet365

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2020, 08:05:45 AM »

Kings Lynn have now lost two games on the run, and without Gash and Marriott scoring. That's a definite wobble. Always on the cards that they were going to have a spell like this given the run they've had. Remember how Chorley appeared all conquering last season and threw it away? Could happen to Kings Lynn and still time for any one of the chasing pack to catch them. Boston look strong given their run but perhaps they are due a blip now.

Kings Lynn score a lot of goals. They have only gone two away league this season without scoring, and one of those was the opening day. They also let in a lot. This game is between the two teams with the best scoring and worst goals conceded records of the teams currently in the play-off places (if you ignore the differences in games played).  

Altrincham need to score with every clear chance available because Kings Lynn will probably score twice. If we get a pen it's got to go in this time.

0-0

top teasing . Anyway I've learnt my lesson . I am in the queue now
ParkINson's red and white army

andrewflynn

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 08:50:59 AM »

0-0

Put yourself to good use and get them covers on

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2020, 12:26:28 PM »

Sounds like a fair few of our lot (players and fans) were at the Chester game on Tuesday night.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2020, 01:32:15 PM »

That's probably a joke, as the covers are already on....aren't they?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 05:12:35 PM »

No they aren't. Maybe they are frost covers.
There's a good drying wind blowing at the moment.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »

0-0

no problem can you come and keep my spot in the queue for me please while I do it ?
ParkINson's red and white army

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2020, 06:13:18 PM »

Just make sure you've eaten your chippy chips before you come in.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2020, 07:44:58 PM »

Be great if we could get some form of update from the club as to the current state of play.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Kings Lynn Saturday