PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 e-tickets
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: e-tickets  (Read 6623 times)

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
e-tickets
« on: March 02, 2020, 02:16:11 PM »

The run in starts here!

And now available for purchase at altrinchamfc.com/club/tickets are e-tcikets for Spennymoor Town on Saturday 7th March and Chester on Saturday 21st March.

Get behind the team!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: e-tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 03:22:59 PM »

Will there be a scanner for e-tickets at the away turnstiles for the Chester game? We really don’t want a fourth home game against Chester to be tarnished by trouble. After the bottle throwing at the keeper last season, the jumping in to the home end to attack young kids after all the adults had gone for a pint at half time and trouble post match at the cup game this season, to issues of fans in the home end and fighting in 2015. And also will there be a visible police presence at this fixture after previous issues. Volunteer stewards and any Chester stewards in attendance need the police on hand for this fixture. I’ll purchase tickets for both this week

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 06:10:20 PM »

We will be announcing full details soon on plans for the Chester tie, and a lot of work has gone on already in planning the game.  In short you are pretty much on the money with all the points you make.  For example we will probably have around six scanners, including dedicated devices for the away end.  We will (initially at least)  be making the away end all ticket with e-tickets in advance so we can determine the volume.  We expect over 1000. and we are taking this very seriously.  We will get a very clear view on how online tickets sales can support strong segregation, supported by all the other measures we will be taking.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 06:44:10 PM »

Excellent to hear thanks

AltyFan101

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 11:02:50 PM »

1000 Chester fans?  That would be some atmosphere.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 10:07:56 AM »

Can we please keep Chester out of the main stand as well please. Don't want any trouble in there either.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 07:37:11 AM »

For big games, away fans should be given the family stand and away end with any segregation space taken out the away end capcity.

We should sell a higher priced ticket (but less than hhospitality) for Chester fans wanting a food and drinks DJ guaranteed seat pacakge.

Hospital ity could be offered to our guest either in NWS or in a portioned off area of NWS.

We would then add additional bars in Libero corner.

It's always disappointing that I have to stand on the golf road or have a partial view at the expense of the club accomodating aways fans who've caused unnecessary iasues.
It's all my fault.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 08:13:25 AM »

Part of future ground planning needs to be having seating for away fans away from the hospitality area. I know it's dictated by the current layout but having away fans where your sponsors and guests are located isn't ideal.

andrewflynn

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 10:33:20 AM »

That away end holds 1,400. More than enough room on the Hale End to accommodate them.

I think Alty fans need to be told in advance whether the final third of the popular side is being used as extended segregation. If that's the case we can get the word out to stay on the Golf Road End. Why fans move around and stand underneath by gantry, watching us attack through poles and mesh, I've no idea.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2020, 11:27:31 AM »

That away end holds 1,400. More than enough room on the Hale End to accommodate them.

I think Alty fans need to be told in advance whether the final third of the popular side is being used as extended segregation. If that's the case we can get the word out to stay on the Golf Road End. [Why fans move around and stand underneath by gantry, watching us attack through poles and mesh, I've no idea.

Perhaps they are members of the Scaffolding appreciation society 😉

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2020, 11:32:23 AM »

In addition to Andrew's email; and because of my hip problems and movement restrictions, I have taken sometimes to staying in the Golf Road end when we kick towards the away end. More often than not, I find watching our defenders just as entertaining as watching our midfield/forwards also. When there is no segregation I do like to go on the popular side, but I am am just as happy watching the defence from the Golf Road end,  when half the popular side is segregated.

There will probably come a time when I will need to go in the seated areas in the not too distant future, but I am trying to make the best of what I can for now, as I find the seats in the main stand very tight on legroom.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2020, 11:33:17 AM »

..or they like the song Lily the Pink

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 12:03:33 PM »

I have purchased my first ever e ticket . If I have to Q I will be doing a dirty protest in the centre circle
ParkINson's red and white army

arnald

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2020, 12:20:05 PM »

I have bought an e ticket also 2.59 is my normal arrival time

lets test the system

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2020, 03:10:59 PM »

I have had to queue every time with an E ticket.

But not for long.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 e-tickets