PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 EFL suspend all games until 4th Apr
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: EFL suspend all games until 4th Apr  (Read 9712 times)

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: EFL suspend all games until 4th Apr
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2020, 10:11:59 PM »

When did we become such a nation of snowflakes ? One case in North Yorkshire (population over 600,000). You've got more chance of being mowed down by an ambulance FFS.
Oh do f**k off
When it’s you losing members of your family we will revisit this. By the way have you got enough toilet roll? Snowflake.
I lost my family member in October if you care to cast your mind back. If I run out of bog roll I've got plenty of newspaper I can cut up. I assume that for the duration of this crisis you're going to lock yourself in your garden shed. After all, it's far too dangerous to go shopping, use any form of public transport, or go to a pub (God knows who had that glass before you). And don't think of going to church - pray at home, it's safer.

At 72 I am "vulnerable". I'm doing precisely nothing differently to how I ever do it. If I get sick and die, so be it. I'll take my chances.

You might be happy with your innings but some of us are a lot younger but have conditions that render this thing as being a higher danger.

I will be on a busy train tomorrow morning but I am glad precautions are being made.

This whole thing is a great chance for old gits to say snowflake a lot as if we haven’t had enough of that crap recently
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: EFL suspend all games until 4th Apr
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2020, 11:04:30 PM »

When did we become such a nation of snowflakes ? One case in North Yorkshire (population over 600,000). You've got more chance of being mowed down by an ambulance FFS.
Oh do f**k off
When it’s you losing members of your family we will revisit this. By the way have you got enough toilet roll? Snowflake.
I lost my family member in October if you care to cast your mind back. If I run out of bog roll I've got plenty of newspaper I can cut up. I assume that for the duration of this crisis you're going to lock yourself in your garden shed. After all, it's far too dangerous to go shopping, use any form of public transport, or go to a pub (God knows who had that glass before you). And don't think of going to church - pray at home, it's safer.

At 72 I am "vulnerable". I'm doing precisely nothing differently to how I ever do it. If I get sick and die, so be it. I'll take my chances.

You might be happy with your innings but some of us are a lot younger but have conditions that render this thing as being a higher danger.

I will be on a busy train tomorrow morning but I am glad precautions are being made.

This whole thing is a great chance for old gits to say snowflake a lot as if we haven’t had enough of that crap recently

Given the Govt figures are assuming up to 50m contracting the condition in the next year,  of those 7.9m being admitted to hospital and up to 500,000 people dying, it's time to wind the rhetoric in frankly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 EFL suspend all games until 4th Apr