News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season tickets

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 2098 times)

AltyFan101

Season tickets
« on: March 22, 2020, 12:53:14 AM »

Would it be possible for the club to begin sales of next year's season tickets now?  I think it would be a great way for the club to make some money at the moment and keep a lot of fans interested over the summer.  I suspect it would have a lot more recognition than a GoFundMe page simply because people are getting something in return.  Cheers. 

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Season tickets
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 01:44:48 PM »

We have thought about putting season tickets for next season on sale early.  but we want to be offering a bit more certainty about what "next season" means first.  It might be the case that the league is structured so all teams only play each other once.  Or the league is split into east and west divisions.  Once we have some idea over what football looks like going forward, we will think about marketing a season ticket

Pompey Paul

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 07:53:43 PM »

Would it be possible for the club to begin sales of next year's season tickets now?  I think it would be a great way for the club to make some money at the moment and keep a lot of fans interested over the summer.  I suspect it would have a lot more recognition than a GoFundMe page simply because people are getting something in return.  Cheers. 
Out of interest how much does an Alty season ticket cost? I was a bit surprised to find out in discussion in the Harrogate Town Club (where i apparently wasn't supposed to be!) that my Fratton End renewal @ £389 wasn't that much more expensive than a town season.
Also does Alty have a league club? In Pompey with its one city, one club ethos its straightforward but our youth team players go out on loan to Havant & Waterlooville and Bognor amongst others and we always play friendlies against them in pre season. The Havant & Waterlooville friendly is normally their biggest crowd of the season @3000ish. Pompey Season ticket holders get £6 entrance to National League Games there. (Please tell me its not Salford City!) 

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 08:23:50 PM »

Out of interest how much does an Alty season ticket cost? I was a bit surprised to find out in discussion in the Harrogate Town Club (where i apparently wasn't supposed to be!) that my Fratton End renewal @ £389 wasn't that much more expensive than a town season.
Also does Alty have a league club? In Pompey with its one city, one club ethos its straightforward but our youth team players go out on loan to Havant & Waterlooville and Bognor amongst others and we always play friendlies against them in pre season. The Havant & Waterlooville friendly is normally their biggest crowd of the season @3000ish. Pompey Season ticket holders get £6 entrance to National League Games there. (Please tell me its not Salford City!) 

Given our geography and proximity to some people of the world's most successful clubs it's always challenging.

We do deals for season ticket holders of other clubs (Gateshead do so with NUFC) but I think we do the deal for any league club. We always have a pre season at Trafford.

Hope your players recover quickly from Covid19.

AltyFan101

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 11:54:46 PM »

We have thought about putting season tickets for next season on sale early.  but we want to be offering a bit more certainty about what "next season" means first.  It might be the case that the league is structured so all teams only play each other once.  Or the league is split into east and west divisions.  Once we have some idea over what football looks like going forward, we will think about marketing a season ticket

That's fair enough, hope the club doesn't have to resort to that anyway.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season tickets