News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Club Shop

Author Topic: Club Shop  (Read 3932 times)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Club Shop
« on: May 13, 2020, 11:32:33 PM »

I notice there are lots of new products coming soon to the online club shop on the main website. These products seem to be all clothing and sports wear.

There is also a facebook post by Altrincham FC supporters highlighting a product on Amazon (and there are many on Ebay) that claim to be Alty FC products.

Especially with the club looking for funds (very successfully I might add) that ALL Alty FC products available at the matchday club shop be made available on the onl;ine shop: stationery, mugs, scarves, hats, badges, fridge magnets etc, but also try some other products we have had in the past: wallets, bibs, banners etc.

Obviously it is difficult to get new products at the moment, but I can't help but think this could be a decent source of money and an opening for sales to Exiles.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Club Shop
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 09:55:22 AM »

Says a lot of products are unavailable which is sad

Kings of the golf road shop is still taking orders. Profits go towards fan activities such as Convid-19 donation to the club and a Shaun Densmore flag, once football returns hopefully be able to invest more in fan and atmsophere projects alongside the club.

We've two hats, pin badge and a Greg Wilkinson print (A5 and A4) all in stock and ready to be dispatched.

Kingsofthegolfroad.co.uk/shop
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 11:46:41 AM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 12:10:32 PM »

One of the projects we have kicked off in recent weeks is an overhaul of our e-commerce offering, the online shop.  For example youcan now buy membership of the Patrons for the 2020-21 season from the shop.

See here:

https://altrinchamfconlineshop.co.uk/shop?olsPage=t%2Fseason-tickets-and-patrons

Over the coming couple of months we will be making a significant overhaul of the site and the products available.  Remember, of course, there is limited or no availability on some items currently due to factory closures due to the lockdown

beaker141

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 04:01:25 PM »

One of the projects we have kicked off in recent weeks is an overhaul of our e-commerce offering, the online shop.  For example youcan now buy membership of the Patrons for the 2020-21 season from the shop.

See here:

https://altrinchamfconlineshop.co.uk/shop?olsPage=t%2Fseason-tickets-and-patrons

Over the coming couple of months we will be making a significant overhaul of the site and the products available.  Remember, of course, there is limited or no availability on some items currently due to factory closures due to the lockdown

Cheers Bill - It reminded me and I've just very nearly pressed buy on the Patron membership !

A minor point - it just needs the description updating to be season 2020-21 - and if youre in the area allotted has 2 t's  :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 04:05:00 PM by beaker141 »

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 07:43:01 PM »

One of the projects we have kicked off in recent weeks is an overhaul of our e-commerce offering, the online shop.  For example youcan now buy membership of the Patrons for the 2020-21 season from the shop.

See here:

Over the coming couple of months we will be making a significant overhaul of the site and the products available.  Remember, of course, there is limited or no availability on some items currently due to factory closures due to the lockdown

As Chairman of Trafford Veterans we have just joined the Patrons scheme for the first time as a thank you to the Community side for their continued support (Before all this) with our Walking football sessions. Bought and easy paid for via the club shop.
www.traffordveteransuk.co.uk
@AltyDaz

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 08:45:46 PM »

One of the projects we have kicked off in recent weeks is an overhaul of our e-commerce offering, the online shop.  For example youcan now buy membership of the Patrons for the 2020-21 season from the shop.

See here:

Over the coming couple of months we will be making a significant overhaul of the site and the products available.  Remember, of course, there is limited or no availability on some items currently due to factory closures due to the lockdown

Thanks Bill.

I have to think of my Christmas list already!

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 09:44:11 PM »

I find the club shop quite difficult to find and access. More so than how it should be in my opinion
It seems buried on the club site and isn’t featured at all on twitter

I’d potentially think about having a link on the front page of the site maybe in the top corner and perhaps one in the bio on twitter
Especially now with people being unable to get about so easily.

It’s similar with the gofundme. I’m not sure if we’re allowed to advertise it on club site or twitter but maybe there could be a link to that at the top of the fans forum even just to make it all more visible.

andrewflynn

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 10:53:06 PM »

I find the club shop quite difficult to find and access. More so than how it should be in my opinion
It seems buried on the club site and isn’t featured at all on twitter

I’d potentially think about having a link on the front page of the site maybe in the top corner and perhaps one in the bio on twitter
Especially now with people being unable to get about so easily.

It’s similar with the gofundme. I’m not sure if we’re allowed to advertise it on club site or twitter but maybe there could be a link to that at the top of the fans forum even just to make it all more visible.

All of this will hopefully be addressed with the overhaul, you’ll see more regular links to products through Twitter once the site is up to scratch.

Must say though, there is a “Shop” button in the site menu that takes you direct to the store?

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Club Shop