PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 7700 capacity
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 7700 capacity  (Read 8271 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: 7700 capacity
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2020, 05:30:11 PM »

Pleased with the higher number but surprised. Adding an extra 2 people for every 3 at the guisely final would have been very cosy!

The old area where the sports all used to be was never taken into account, Now got three or 4 rows in front of the sports hall with barriers hence that might be where the some higher of the  number has come from.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 11:26:09 AM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2020, 06:03:05 PM »

Pleased with the higher number but surprised. Adding an extra 2 people for every 3 at the guisely final would have been very cosy!

The old area where the sports all used to be was never taken into account, Now got three or 4 rows in front of the sports hall with barriers hence this might be where the higher number has come from.

Be a bit packed with 1700 in there though! 🙄😂
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2020, 09:42:45 PM »

Massive.

Great that the capacity has been reclassified meaning we’ve much more flexibility should we have to start with reduced capacity for social distancing. I’ll be buying my first ever season ticket in over 30 years service. This will help make sure you get in should the capacity be restricted, get you first in the queue for all ticket games, help with FA cup tickets. Save the clubs gate people having to handle cash and also cut down match day queues.

How much are season tickets these days.. I realise they will be more now we are Going Up..

that man showler

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2020, 10:05:53 PM »

Massive.

Great that the capacity has been reclassified meaning we’ve much more flexibility should we have to start with reduced capacity for social distancing. I’ll be buying my first ever season ticket in over 30 years service. This will help make sure you get in should the capacity be restricted, get you first in the queue for all ticket games, help with FA cup tickets. Save the clubs gate people having to handle cash and also cut down match day queues.

How much are season tickets these days.. I realise they will be more now we are Going Up..

I paid 220 for a standing ticket for season just gone not sure on the cost for next season would imagine around the 270 region for a standing season ticket

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2020, 10:08:44 PM »

Massive.

I paid 220 for a standing ticket for season just gone not sure on the cost for next season would imagine around the 270 region for a standing season ticket

Thanks for that mate.

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 11:50:36 PM »

I see a lot of merit in making games all season ticket in the pandemic.

1. simple track and trace.

2. no cash handling

3. quicker access, therefore shorter queuing.

4. No risk of going over the reduced capacity.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2020, 08:31:52 AM »

I can see your logic but not everyone can afford to spend that lump sum in one go. In a normal season I would expect that season tickets only account for 20% of sales.
I don't think the club will want to lose the casual city / utd spectators either.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2020, 12:00:09 PM »

I can see your logic but not everyone can afford to spend that lump sum in one go. In a normal season I would expect that season tickets only account for 20% of sales.
I don't think the club will want to lose the casual city / utd spectators either.

I'd like to think in 2020 we can do something along the lines of Direct Debit?
It's all my fault.

Leeds Leeds Alty

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »

We need to spend money in the close season to update the turnstiles and adapt them to take card payments - contactless - and e tickets.  We also need to have enough volunteers next season to run the turnstiles and open them all where possible.  Opening the popular side turnstiles more regularly would also help - but the key is getting enough volunteers to ensure we can cope, and using modern technology to enable us to be as cashless as possible on the day.

I have a strong feeling that home support is going to really take off next season and to retain the extra support we need to make sure we are fit for purpose and professional on match days.

We also need more stewards next season.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2020, 01:30:30 PM »

Don't the loos in the away end need sorting too?

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2020, 01:46:45 PM »

The club could look at a reserve army, that if it's getting busier fans that are inside could "hop" on a cashless gate.

We should have QR codes for e-tickets outside the ground to help queues cut down.
It's all my fault.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2020, 09:44:30 PM »

Tells it’s own story when borehamwood have sold 500 season tickets already. And now halted sales until they know what their capacity is going to be

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2020, 10:05:29 PM »

Tells it’s own story when borehamwood have sold 500 season tickets already. And now halted sales until they know what their capacity is going to be

How many do people think we can sell for this season?

By the way, we need to stop partitioning the pop side and just give the open end to visiting fans (if any are allowed). That neutral zone is several hundred of the increased capacity.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 10:09:05 PM by Saughall Robin »
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2020, 10:21:03 PM »

How many do people think we can sell for this season?

By the way, we need to stop partitioning the pop side and just give the open end to visiting fans (if any are allowed). That neutral zone is several hundred of the increased capacity.

I can see there being no away fans for the first games back. The Chequers End, fully open to the elements seems a safer place to be than the roofed Golf Road / pop side. Given the choice I'll be at the back of the Chequers End, left of the nets as you look.I

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2020, 10:40:28 PM »

I'll be in the stand with Mrs S and my walking stick! 😉
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 7700 capacity