News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fan Zone

Author Topic: Fan Zone  (Read 4288 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Fan Zone
« on: August 27, 2020, 10:05:35 PM »

Outstanding fanzone fundraising piece on Indiegogo tonight alongside an update on the website.

Such professionalism and transparency. Can't wait for my first pint of the new season in there.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:09:49 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Zone
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 04:58:00 PM »

May have missed the update but did we get the green light from the council?

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 09:19:05 PM »

Any update?
Photos from today would suggest no work has been done.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2021, 05:32:11 PM »

I got an email today, about naming my tile and there hoping to have the zone open before the end of this season, the first 2 units have been built off site. Site will be prepared soon, once the program shop has been moved to Smart storage..

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 09:09:46 PM »

I got an email today, about naming my tile and there hoping to have the zone open before the end of this season, the first 2 units have been built off site. Site will be prepared soon, once the program shop has been moved to Smart storage..
Programme Shop put into storage. What will these younguns think of next? Can’t wait to see what the fan zone looks like when it lands at the ground. Bring it on.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 05:46:50 PM »

Any photos of the new FanZone area? Know when we asked about new Sponsors Lounge we got to see some pics a few days later...

Know parts of the buildings were getting built off site then being shipped in for final assembly... is any of this area up yet or is the plan to put it together in the close season? Only seen artists impressions to-date... will be ace when built, with so many fans have bought a brick for the wall with their names on, plus another proper 'fans' area in the ground to get together and add to the matchday experience... :)
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 06:20:40 PM »

Any photos of the new FanZone area? Know when we asked about new Sponsors Lounge we got to see some pics a few days later...

Know parts of the buildings were getting built off site then being shipped in for final assembly... is any of this area up yet or is the plan to put it together in the close season? Only seen artists impressions to-date... will be ace when built, with so many fans have bought a brick for the wall with their names on, plus another proper 'fans' area in the ground to get together and add to the matchday experience... :)

When I walked down Golf Road yesterday, there was no sign that any aspect of the proposed Fan Zone had been constructed.

I suspect that the programme shop will have to be emptied and then removed before any progress can be achieved as regards that particular venture.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 06:24:45 PM by TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe »
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fan Zone