Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins | Huddersfield Town B v Altrincham | Saturday September 19th @ Noon

Author Topic: Radio Robins | Huddersfield Town B v Altrincham | Saturday September 19th @ Noon  (Read 3583 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

You can listen to live commentary of Saturday's game at Huddersfield on Radio Robins, sponsored by Ashley Mowers Garden Machinery, and the broadcast starts at 11.45am

The match commentary sponsor is 'The Non-League Lounge.'

The commentary team is Niall Finnegan & Brian Flynn.

You can listen to Radio Robins in any of the following ways:

1) By visiting our Match Centre on the club website

2) Download and install the Mixlr app on Android devices from the Google Play Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.

3) Download and install the Mixlr app on Apple devices from the Apple Store - start the app and search for 'Radio Robins'.

4) https://mixlr.com/radio-robins

5) There is also a temporary Radio Robins WIX website at https://rr5977.wixsite.com/radiorobins
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 06:18:38 PM by Brian Flynn »

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Is this Parkie's first choice team?

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

No because a fit Hancock starts, and I doubt Tom Peers is anybody’s first choice.
He’s taking the opportunity to try something else at 10 and also options to cover the absence of Mooney.

AltyFan101

No because a fit Hancock starts, and I doubt Tom Peers is anybody’s first choice.
He’s taking the opportunity to try something else at 10 and also options to cover the absence of Mooney.

Don't get the disregard for Peers.  He's a good player who often seems to be in the right place at the right time.  Not first choice but he would certainly start for many teams at this level.  He's just unlucky that Alty have so many quality options in attack.

bigedd

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Great Radio
Well done all at RADIO ROBINS
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Just tuned in now and the game has ended, since when was this a 12pm start?? I have missed the whole match!!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Just tuned in now and the game has ended, since when was this a 12pm start?? I have missed the whole match!!

Don’t ever change Steve, don’t ever change.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Wot a Wally!

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Great coverage in evidently far too open conditions LOL

Hope the tablet is ok!

Matt Taylor

Don't get the disregard for Peers.  He's a good player who often seems to be in the right place at the right time.  Not first choice but he would certainly start for many teams at this level.  He's just unlucky that Alty have so many quality options in attack.

He always comes across as a nice lad who is hard not to like, and he definitely piped up at the right time with some important goals for us last season, but do you really think that Tom Peers (or anyone else who wouldn’t be in our first choice 11 for that matter) would be starting for ‘many teams’ at Conference National level?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, but I’m not so sure myself.

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Radio Robins | Huddersfield Town B v Altrincham | Saturday September 19th @ Noon