PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fisayo Adarabioyo
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Fisayo Adarabioyo  (Read 14211 times)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fisayo Adarabioyo
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 12:48:20 AM »

I listened to 5he Curzon commentary and I seem to remember he wounded like a bit of a handful.

Let's  trust in Parkie and wish Fisayo well.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 08:11:56 AM »

I listened to 5he Curzon commentary and I seem to remember he wounded like a bit of a handful.

Let's  trust in Parkie and wish Fisayo well.

I hope he wasn’t wounded too seriously JD 😉

cornishrobin

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 10:31:47 AM »

Anyone thought of a song yet, must say I’m struggling
Welcome to Alty Fisayo

onetoothsdad

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2020, 10:33:42 AM »

There seems to be a lot of negativity on here, give the lad a chance?

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2020, 10:34:55 AM »

I must admit I can't say I'm too excited by the prospect of us picking up a Curzon Ashton triallist.

I sincerely hope to God the lad proves me wrong - good luck to him.

PaulClementsLaments

• Regular First Team
  • I wish I was a spaceman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2020, 10:35:30 AM »

Anyone thought of a song yet, must say I’m struggling
Welcome to Alty Fisayo

His surname will fit to the tune of "Just because you're losing"  ;D

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2020, 01:26:27 PM »

Has there been any mention of an undisclosed fee or contract on the table?

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 01:47:09 PM »

I hope we're using isolation from matches to sign a proper striker who is entering the cup at 4th Qualfying round or higher.

I bet Fylde are quaking lining up against Tom Peers.
It's all my fault.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 02:28:39 PM »

I doubt there's a fee or a contract, and probably not much in the way if wages either.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 02:33:49 PM »

Give it a rest mate.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 03:18:54 PM »

I hope we're using isolation from matches to sign a proper striker who is entering the cup at 4th Qualfying round or higher.

I don’t expect reading sh*tty negative posts like this helps Tom’s  confidence 3 games in and the negative posts are on the increase (a bit like COVID)...

AltyFan101

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 05:22:29 PM »

Can someone on here genuinely tell me what they've got against Tom Peers, he may not be as good as a Jordan Hulme but from what I have seen of him he is a good player, a good goalscorer and an all-round nice guy.  He has scored numerous important goals for the club (at a decent rate considering he has never really had a good run of games starting) and you can tell he loves playing for us so give the poor comments a rest and let him have a chance.  He's constantly scapegoated when we lose even if he performed alright.  For example, at Notts County last week I saw loads of comments saying "that shows we need a new striker" - I know he should have scored but hold on, that game was lost by some inconsistent and poor defending at times, particularly by Densmore and White but I don't see the finger pointed at them?  Why is that?

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2020, 05:52:05 PM »

I agree. Peers is Alty through and through and deserves more respect and acknowledgement for his contribution.
I can only speak personally, but my view is that Tom is a valuable member of the group. He is being asked to play in an area which is not necessarily his best.
He's needed at the Club but, with the greatest respect, he's not the big bustling target man who can hold up the ball and score 20 a season for us.
It very much remains to be seen whether the new lad can fill that role but Tom is struggling to do so despite giving his best for the cause.
I hope he knows that we all respect his contributions (out of his best position in my opinion) and back him to the hilt in future.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2020, 06:29:05 PM »

I'll bite.

Why Thomas Peers should not be startinf for Altrincham in the Conference. A short story.

In the 2.5 seasons (out of 3) that we had Hulme, he could barely force a start with Hulme's sending off, sulking and goal droughts. Infact, there's only 3 league games where Tom Peers warranted a start over Jordan Hulme over the course of 3 season, in the position he starts for us at the minute (if he's not a striker a Saughall robin says, what the hell is he doing playing there).

He managed 6 goals at Evo Stik level, richman and jones grabbed 3 each to set that standard.
In the first half of Conference North he scored a single goal, the same as richman at time of leaving.
Last season, he scored 4 goals plus one at York in the playoffs.

His record at Chester in national league was a single goal out of seven appearance (albeit against Macc  ;D).

Jordan Hulme's goal scoring wasn't miraculous, but he was someone who got more out of others bringing them into the game.

We need a goal scorer, with a record of either Playoff North or Conference level, using the money we got from selling Hulme.

I don't care if Tom peers is a nice lad, or if he is just happy to be here. I want a professional striker, who is going to keep us (at a minimum) out of the bottom four.

I'm sure the majority on the forum are alty through and through, but I don't want half of you leading the line.
It's all my fault.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2020, 06:32:30 PM »

Densmore looked tired and I don't see him playing (covid aside) much past Joel Senior.

Hannigan wasn't great against county and was rightly rested/dropped/rotated. We have options on the wing, full back, cb and gk. we don't have this up front. Tom Peers should have been our 3rd choice striker scrapping to get ahead of Hulme and an. other. Using cup footbal/trophy football/loan football/injuries/suspensions to stake his claim.

It's all my fault.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fisayo Adarabioyo