PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Phil Parkinson Interview after 1-0 win at Dover
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Phil Parkinson Interview after 1-0 win at Dover  (Read 5593 times)

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Phil Parkinson Interview after 1-0 win at Dover
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2020, 11:34:09 PM »

You're  missing the point a bit. You might catch Covid and get off relatively scott free, but the five people you pass it on to might not be in such good health as you and suffer much worse consequences.
They're also forgetting that there's an off-topic thread for discussing this nonsense.

The point is, "London" Alty, how are Barnton supposed to enforce this nonsense?

And did anyone tell the pen pushers that the first round (or whatever this is) of the csc is not particularly "elite"?

100% Altrincham fc first team related. There is plenty of comment on the ot thread about the current debacle for those interested.
From my place in the “WA15” part of “That London” I’d say that they should just play it behind closed doors. If they want to go beyond that then they just need to apply the rules. Hope that helps.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2020, 02:33:48 AM »

You're  missing the point a bit. You might catch Covid and get off relatively scott free, but the five people you pass it on to might not be in such good health as you and suffer much worse consequences.
They're also forgetting that there's an off-topic thread for discussing this nonsense.

And did anyone tell the pen pushers that the first round (or whatever this is) of the csc is not particularly "elite"?

100% Altrincham fc first team related. There is plenty of comment on the ot thread about the current debacle for those interested.

But whilst this nonsene is ruining our season, obviously there will be some mention of it on here too from time to time. Same as Alty ladies' team, Alty youth team etc. etc. Why don't you just scroll past it if you're not interested, same as other people?

Speaking of which, my new poll....

Indeed!

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2020, 02:25:18 PM »

But whilst this nonsene is ruining our season, obviously there will be some mention of it on here too from time to time. Same as Alty ladies' team, Alty youth team etc. etc. Why don't you just scroll past it if you're not interested, same as other people?

Speaking of which, my new poll....

If it's anything like pubs, a term of booking your table is agreeing to the rules regarding entry.

If you're found to be in breach, then you'll be fined. As they say, enter at your own risk.
It's all my fault.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 05:12:47 PM »

It’ll be radio robins and a proper commentary team to keep our spirits up. COYR.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2020, 02:31:29 AM »

From my place in the “WA15” part of “That London” I’d say that they should just play it behind closed doors. If they want to go beyond that then they just need to apply the rules. Hope that helps.
Thanks for that, I guess I can't disagree, they couldn't play today anyway.

I wasn't actually planning to try and attend, you understand (though I dare say there's people who would in a similar situation - Luton v City, Turkey v England spring to mind)). I was mainly trying to point out what a bizarre situation it is for a club like Barnton to be in for what would normally be a nothing match.

Anyway, I'm glad we won, and hope that we can all attend properly in the next round, whenever that is. (Well you never know...). Always liked the Cheshire cup. "she wore a scarlet ribbon in the merry merry month... she said it's for the Alty and we're going wherever it is" :)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Phil Parkinson Interview after 1-0 win at Dover