PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Let Down
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Let Down  (Read 6774 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Let Down
« on: November 14, 2020, 08:26:38 PM »

Several of our players - TT, Robins, Kosylo, Hampson, Senior, Miller are being let down by sub-par players and other performances.

Kosolo is Sean Miller in 2016/17 season and carrying us. The only player trying to make things happen.

(Mallarky, Sutton, Williams, Mooney aside for being out,)

Fisayo, Peers, Moult, Cisse, all need to step up or ship out and this where two year contracts are going to hurt us. The miss from Peers are 25 minutes and pathetic attmpt by him and Fisolo after Hampsons run sums them all up.

Hancock isn't much better either, but the key to his game is a strikers workfare.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 09:00:51 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Let Down
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 08:29:37 PM »

Several of our players - TT, Robins, Kosylo, Hampson, Senior, Miller are being let down by sub-par players and other performances.

Fisolo, Peers, Moult, Hancock, Cisse all need to step up or ship out and this where two year contracts are going to hurt us.

Hancock, who was praised widely by the Dover commentators the other week) was injured today, as was Cisse!
Peers was arguably our best player imho(though without too much competition) against Solihull.

Fisayo, however, just does not seem up to this level.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 08:59:34 PM by JD »

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »

Who the heck's Fisolo?  ;D

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 08:58:29 PM »

I was stunned when after 10 minutes peers left his man either due to being tired or disinterested to lead to the first goal . That type of attitude is unacceptable. I can forgive players for not being quite good enough if they over compensate with effort
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 09:01:30 PM by wayno »
ParkINson's red and white army

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 09:00:24 PM »

Fisolo, Peers, Moult, Hancock, Cisse all need to step up or ship out and this where two year contracts are going to hurt us.

Hancock, who was praised widely by the Dover commentators the other week) was injured today, as was Cisse!
Peers was arguably our best player imho(though without too much competition) against Solihull.

Fisayo, however, just does not seem up to this level.

Our problems are bigger than just one game, Hancock has been below bar all season when he's featured.
It's all my fault.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 08:35:49 AM »

The loss of his sidekick, Jordan Hulme has not helped. The real reason is that we have yet to replace him. Suggest we give Jamie McDonald a decent go from the start, and maybe use Adarabioyo as an impact sub. We have to give all the new players time to gel. you cannot judge any new ones coming on for the last 15 mins.

Get our injury problems out of the way. We are too good a side to not improve, but we need to find the right type of player as soon as we can. He may be already with us, but we will come good. We need to find another Jordan Hulme sooner rather than later. The team has had too much disruption due to injuries and it will take time. Josh Hancock will be fine, as I say we are too good a side.

AltyFan101

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 11:29:09 AM »

Peers was our best player against Solihull and he had a decent game yesterday - if you want to judge performance purely by "if you miss a good chance you were dreadful" then by all means you do that but I barely remember him losing the ball at all yesterday and he was our best player aerially which was important considering how many times we went long.  I understand that people on here will never get rid of their anti-Peers agenda but please try to stop blaming him every time we lose.

Also don't understand the criticism of Moult, he hasn't done anything amazing yet but I wouldn't say he's played poorly?

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 11:32:40 AM »

we seem to start the season off very slowly,then Dens comes into the team and we move forward.
Harold

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 11:33:22 AM »

Peers was our best player against Solihull and he had a decent game yesterday - if you want to judge performance purely by "if you miss a good chance you were dreadful" then by all means you do that but I barely remember him losing the ball at all yesterday and he was our best player aerially which was important considering how many times we went long.  I understand that people on here will never get rid of their anti-Peers agenda but please try to stop blaming him every time we lose.

Also don't understand the criticism of Moult, he hasn't done anything amazing yet but I wouldn't say he's played poorly?

His job is to take the chances we create; when it matters. This post isn't just about yesterday but a reflection of the season so far. Mallarky didn't play yesterday either, nor Mooney.
It's all my fault.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2020, 11:39:57 AM »

maybe use Adarabioyo as an impact sub.

On the evidence so far it would be like a General ordering his troops to throw water bombs once the ammunition had run out.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2020, 11:41:52 AM »

The loss of his sidekick, Jordan Hulme has not helped. The real reason is that we have yet to replace him. Suggest we give Jamie McDonald a decent go from the start, and maybe use Adarabioyo as an impact sub. We have to give all the new players time to gel. you cannot judge any new ones coming on for the last 15 mins.

Get our injury problems out of the way. We are too good a side to not improve, but we need to find the right type of player as soon as we can. He may be already with us, but we will come good. We need to find another Jordan Hulme sooner rather than later. The team has had too much disruption due to injuries and it will take time. Josh Hancock will be fine, as I say we are too good a side.
What Steve said👌

Jeff

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 11:57:15 AM »

Reminds me of when young was in charge. He Kept bringing in players to fill gaps and most of those were not good enough. If you get beat at this level so what if your full squad has given there all but at moment I can’t see it. I have watched all games before anyone asks and we look shaky. How many goals do we need to give away by messing about at the back. We are not a top premiership team we Alty. Let man up and get going.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2020, 12:52:32 PM »

Reminds me of when young was in charge. He Kept bringing in players to fill gaps and most of those were not good enough. If you get beat at this level so what if your full squad has given there all but at moment I can’t see it. I have watched all games before anyone asks and we look shaky. How many goals do we need to give away by messing about at the back. We are not a top premiership team we Alty. Let man up and get going.
There’s a big, big difference from Young’s time. Young hadn’t gathered any squad together at all, then had that group of players decimated by injury. Young just recycled rubbish with further rubbish. The only reason PP has brought loan players in is because he’s been forced to by injuries to his highly capable squad. The three new loanees he had available yesterday hadn’t had a trading session with the other players and were thrown in the deep end through desperate necessity. Neil Young was playing preseason games months after the season had started. Chalk and cheese.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 02:25:35 PM »

There’s a big, big difference from Young’s time. Young hadn’t gathered any squad together at all, then had that group of players decimated by injury. Young just recycled rubbish with further rubbish. The only reason PP has brought loan players in is because he’s been forced to by injuries to his highly capable squad. The three new loanees he had available yesterday hadn’t had a trading session with the other players and were thrown in the deep end through desperate necessity.

Neil Young was playing preseason games months after the season had started. Chalk and cheese.

Neil Young actually only lasted the first three weeks of the 2016/17 season as Alty's manager.

He was sacked after six league matches, the first three of which resulted in draws. That 6-0 home defeat by AFC Fylde prompted a total meltdown.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2020, 03:13:40 PM »

There’s a big, big difference from Young’s time. Young hadn’t gathered any squad together at all, then had that group of players decimated by injury. Young just recycled rubbish with further rubbish. The only reason PP has brought loan players in is because he’s been forced to by injuries to his highly capable squad. The three new loanees he had available yesterday hadn’t had a trading session with the other players and were thrown in the deep end through desperate necessity.

Neil Young was playing preseason games months after the season had started. Chalk and cheese.

Neil Young actually only lasted the first three weeks of the 2016/17 season as Alty's manager.

He was sacked after six league matches, the first three of which resulted in draws. That 6-0 home defeat by AFC Fylde prompted a total meltdown.
it just seemed like months😱
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Let Down