News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham v ALTY stream

Author Topic: Wrexham v ALTY stream  (Read 3506 times)

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
Wrexham v ALTY stream
« on: November 30, 2020, 06:24:26 PM »

Just seen that the Wrexham stream info has come up on Wrexham FC links... need to set up account & password then buy stream... looks like can buy for either £10, £15, or £20... guess that's more for home fans who wish to donate more to their club... as away fans we may as well pay just £10...

Here's the links...

https://page.inplayer.com/wrexhamafc/

https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/preview-wrexham-v-altrincham

https://page.inplayer.com/wrexhamafc/item.html?id=143856

https://twitter.com/Wrexham_AFC/status/1333479903023534080?s=20

Update from Wrexham info...

How do I create an account?

Step 1. Press the Buy button on the content you wish to watch.

Step 2. Press the Register Here button or select the Register option at the top of the form.

Step 3. Fill in the form with your Full Name, Email Address and Password and press the Create account button.

You will receive an email confirmation for a successfully created account. To find out how to make a purchase, proceed to the next section.

How do I make a purchase?

Step 1. Click on the Buy button on the content you wish to watch and wait for the login form to appear. Login with your credentials (Email and Password).

Step 2. Select the desired price option from the dropdown menu.

Step 3. Select the payment method: Credit Card.

Step 4. Enter the required credit card information.

Step 5. Press the Pay button.

You will immediately receive access and an email confirming your purchase. In case the page does not load, please press the refresh button.

How do I login and watch?

Step 1. Click on the Buy button or on the Login button in the top right corner of the page.

Step 2. On the form that appears, enter your login credentials (Email and Password).

Step 3. Click on Login.

The page will then refresh and if you have already purchased, the paywall will disappear. If you haven't purchased, please follow the guidelines above on How do I make a purchase.

COYR!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 06:43:52 PM by Inter Alty! »
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wrexham v ALTY stream
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 06:41:11 PM »

**** warning **** my did say only could be purchased up to 11.00 on the 1st Dec.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 07:43:54 PM »

I reckon it’s a tenner to stand in outside no cover.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 07:56:15 PM »

Should have a 'FOC' option given their new owners!
Full time and proud of it

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 08:20:06 AM »

Wow, that was like watching from the third tier at OT. Coverage ok, bit blurry in parts and no replays. Commentary ok, but as you would expect seen through rose tinted glasses. But with the result worth £10

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 09:18:24 AM »

Wow, that was like watching from the third tier at OT. Coverage ok, bit blurry in parts and no replays. Commentary ok, but as you would expect seen through rose tinted glasses. But with the result worth £10
I quite enjoyed listening to the big time Charlie's squirming at being outplayed and out though by some part time upstart country bumpkins. How very dare they?

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2020, 11:57:02 AM »

Typical away coverage where our players rarely got a mention by name - compare this to home coverage where the Alty TV/RR teams do their research on the opposition. Found the picture a bit blurred around the time of the goal and couldn't work out who'd scored. They didn't mention the scorer's name until some time in the second half.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

andrewflynn

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2020, 12:04:23 PM »

Typical away coverage where our players rarely got a mention by name - compare this to home coverage where the Alty TV/RR teams do their research on the opposition. Found the picture a bit blurred around the time of the goal and couldn't work out who'd scored. They didn't mention the scorer's name until some time in the second half.

Yeah, that was bizarre wasn't it. I appreciate it was a header in a crowded box but there wasn't even a debate over who it was, or could have been. We just scored and that was that. Quite poor, really.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 12:50:19 PM »

The numbers on the backs of the yellow shirts don't help. They've all mentioned it.

The picture quality was fine for me. Shows what a big help decent floodlighting is.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2020, 01:50:33 PM »

I didn't know the goalscorer till it came up much later on Sky Sports News, just after half time.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2020, 02:33:06 PM »

I'm surprised the league haven't said something about the shirts, to be honest - reading names and numbers on them is absolutely impossible!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham v ALTY stream