PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dagenham Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dagenham Match Thread  (Read 12267 times)

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Dagenham Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2020, 10:16:39 PM »

From the match report on the main site it is feared Ryan may have sustained a broken leg.

I hope the league take a retrospective look at the incident. If it was deemed malicious then the bloke that injured home him should be punished accordingly.

Get well soon Ryan...

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2020, 11:15:09 PM »

I thought that was yet another textbook away display from the team. Given the enforced substitutions of Sutton & Colclough (which I hope we can pursue against their player Abu Ogogo with the video evidence, it looked nasty & deliberate on the stream) that makes it even more impressive. To be honest whilst they hit the post & had one cleared off the line other than that I don’t recall TT having to make a save.

If you were being critical Kosylo really had to score when clean through at 0-0 & Hancock probably scores that header last season. We have to get a bit more clinical as we can’t keep relying on winning away 1-0. Moult given he played two different positions was my MOTM but I thought overall with our 3 subs too, it was a fine demonstration of the strength of the squad. Ringo probably wasn’t thinking he’d get 50 minutes today either, so well done to him on coming back in after his lay off. The team & squad feels a lot stronger then when we were last at this level, no question.

Injuries just keep coming though, guess the only silver lining is it’s 2 weeks now until Stockport & our next league game so hopefully we might have a few recovered by then.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 10:19:36 AM »

There seem to be different descriptions of colclough's injury.
On JL's site, it says a severely sprained ankle whilst in the match report it says a suspected broken leg.
Have we got an update on which it is?
I suspect the former became the latter which is very bad news both for Ryan and the Club.
But if it is just a case of a bad sprain, he's got a fortnight to recover before the boxing day game.
It would be good to have an update on this.
And also some idea on the situation with the other injuries in respect of when they are expected to be back fit.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2020, 10:30:14 AM »

There seem to be different descriptions of colclough's injury.
On JL's site, it says a severely sprained ankle whilst in the match report it says a suspected broken leg.
Have we got an update on which it is?
I suspect the former became the latter which is very bad news both for Ryan and the Club.
But if it is just a case of a bad sprain, he's got a fortnight to recover before the boxing day game.
It would be good to have an update on this.
And also some idea on the situation with the other injuries in respect of when they are expected to be back fit.

An update would be appreciated.

Losing both Colclough and Sutton is a huge blow. From solid at the back to only 1 fit CB and the front 4 were beginning to click, all different players who can cause any team in this league issues.

Lost too many players to awful tackles. We seem to be a lot more skilled and even fitter than teams and they taking our players out.

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2020, 01:02:12 PM »

There's an update on the website now.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2020, 01:11:59 PM »

Thanks for that. It does seem more encouraging.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to both Ryan and Richie (and the rest of our injured lads!) 😉
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2020, 01:17:19 PM »

Same starting 11 as Wrexham. Hopefully some are recovered from injury and are available.

Dagenham 1-2 Alty (Kosylo,  Colclough)

Game  will be on, at least 4 Alty fans will blag ticket and there will be a pun on a reply to this thread

Won by the odd goal and we had at least 3 in the ground. Not to shabby if i do say so myself
Full time and proud of it

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2020, 03:48:31 AM »

3 in the ground, fantastic! "We're not really here". Hopefully it will be a full complement next time

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2020, 06:34:52 AM »

Threetastic !

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2020, 12:00:44 PM »

Threetastic !

Twotastic soon hopefully.

In fact we could be swapping tiers with last Saturdays hosts.

Chins up, the vaccine is flowing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dagenham Match Thread