News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FA Cup...coverage

Author Topic: FA Cup...coverage  (Read 2095 times)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
FA Cup...coverage
« on: January 11, 2021, 07:51:04 PM »

How much coverage would we have got during the 10 years from our Everton encounter if they had the same FA Cup coverage then as now.

Yes, it is envy when I see teams like Marine (and good luck to them) getting so much coverage, live games and, of course, money!

I know they were very different times, but it is not just the coverage we have missed out on but the fact we get no recognition for drawing at Goodison and White Hart Lane, not to mention beating Birmingham at St Andrews.

Just think of the coverage, recognition (and money) for a team having 10 years or so in the cup that we had!

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FA Cup...coverage
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 08:25:31 PM »

How much coverage would we have got during the 10 years from our Everton encounter if they had the same FA Cup coverage then as now.

Yes, it is envy when I see teams like Marine (and good luck to them) getting so much coverage, live games and, of course, money!

I know they were very different times, but it is not just the coverage we have missed out on but the fact we get no recognition for drawing at Goodison and White Hart Lane, not to mention beating Birmingham at St Andrews.f

Just think of the coverage, recognition (and money) for a team having 10 years or so in the cup that we had!
every word rings true. You won’t get anyone disagreeing on this platform I’m sure. We’ll just have to repeat our history. 🙄🙄🙄

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FA Cup...coverage
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 08:44:48 PM »

I know they were very different times, but it is not just the coverage we have missed out on but the fact we get no recognition for drawing at Goodison and White Hart Lane, not to mention beating Birmingham at St Andrews.f

every word rings true. You won’t get anyone disagreeing on this platform I’m sure. We’ll just have to repeat our history. 🙄🙄🙄

A new era of greatness!!!!!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FA Cup...coverage