PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty vs Woking tonight on Live Stream
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Alty vs Woking tonight on Live Stream  (Read 11162 times)

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty vs Woking tonight on Live Stream
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2021, 08:07:54 PM »

it is working now though
Harold

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2021, 09:02:59 PM »

Jeez, that was bloody nail biting. Thank you to Tony Thompson who effectively got us 2 points tonight. Thought Matty Kosylo was back to his best, Smith was brilliant and Toby Mullarky was superb when he came on - won everything against their giants.

The 3 new players all did well. Zouma was not fit, but very good on the ball with fantastic positioning. Ogle looked like he'd played for Alty all his career and Gibson was easily our best number 9 this season - he may well have scored one of the chances we missed late on.

Great win with 10 men. Think how decent we'd be with 11 men and fewer injuries.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2021, 09:11:53 PM »

totally agree with that. TT well done.
Harold

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2021, 09:14:14 PM »

We defended well from the front and the defenders supported the attack well, not least cracking runs by the full backs!
Smith and Moult excellent, especially impressed by Colclough with his defensive support making the kind of defensive runs that got him injured. Peers excellent when he came on: first a mercurial long ball then setting up the goal.
Newbies excellent: Ogle excellent defensively and superb forward runs, Zouma very no-nonsense and Gibson causing their defence many problems

However: I take all credit for the win as I wished an Alty win when I blew out my several dozen birthday cake candles

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2021, 09:16:02 PM »

That was an outstanding perfomance with ten men.

All loanees were good.

Colclough, Kossy, Smith and Senior were at their best.

Peers came on and gave so much. His work rate and assist made up for the missed opportunities.

And absolutely buzzing that TT has shut me up this week with two outstanding waves. Get in lad.

Proper happy with that display. Well done lads.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2021, 09:20:19 PM »

We defended well from the front and the defenders supported the attack well, not least cracking runs by the full backs!
Smith and Moult excellent, especially impressed by Colclough with his defensive support making the kind of defensive runs that got him injured. Peers excellent when he came on: first a mercurial long ball then setting up the goal.
Newbies excellent: Ogle excellent defensively and superb forward runs, Zouma very no-nonsense and Gibson causing their defence many problems

However: I take all credit for the win as I wished an Alty win when I blew out my several dozen birthday cake candles

I thought that glow in the Sky was the Northern lights 😉

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2021, 09:23:01 PM »

I thought that glow in the Sky was the Northern lights 😉

Now THAT made me LOL!!!!

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2021, 11:05:17 PM »

Embarrassing.
The Alty faithful will probably stick with it even though they’ll be far from happy. Any floating fans who thought they’d give it a go will most likely not bother again. It was both sound and vision problems tonight. We must be past the teething problem stage by now. The product isn’t fit for purpose and needs sorting out. We can’t hope to attract new fans with offerings like we got, or didn’t get, tonight.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2021, 11:55:20 PM »

That was an outstanding perfomance with ten men.

All loanees were good.

Colclough, Kossy, Smith and Senior were at their best.

Peers came on and gave so much. His work rate and assist made up for the missed opportunities.

And absolutely buzzing that TT has shut me up this week with two outstanding waves. Get in lad.

Proper happy with that display. Well done lads.

Fair comments - happy you happy to give lots of credit where and when it is due.

Not happy with some recent results....but my 100% trust in Parky and Sorvs has not waivered

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2021, 09:20:03 AM »

Embarrassing.
The Alty faithful will probably stick with it even though they’ll be far from happy. Any floating fans who thought they’d give it a go will most likely not bother again. It was both sound and vision problems tonight. We must be past the teething problem stage by now. The product isn’t fit for purpose and needs sorting out. We can’t hope to attract new fans with offerings like we got, or didn’t get, tonight.

I've got to agree with this. No reflection on the lads commentating but when you've paid for a stream that's what you want to see. Compared with what other clubs have served up that was woefull. Not sure where the problem lies but it needs sorting out.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2021, 11:24:38 AM »

Everyone's a volunteer, Its great to watch the games when we can't be their. Very frustrating losing the majority of the first half. I do hope its something |Alty TV can sort and make more robust from happening again.

Great result and turnaround by the squad and management. TT at the end, awesome

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2021, 01:29:21 PM »

Everyone's a volunteer, Its great to watch the games when we can't be their. Very frustrating losing the majority of the first half. I do hope its something |Alty TV can sort and make more robust from happening again.

Great result and turnaround by the squad and management. TT at the end, awesome

Then maybe worth considering paying people. NowTV is £9.99 a match.

I'd never complain at Radio Robins but as a ST Holder than was a waste of £13.00
It's all my fault.

PaulClementsLaments

• Regular First Team
  • I wish I was a spaceman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2021, 03:17:54 PM »

Paying the volunteers who man the Alty TV live streaming service would have made no difference when dealing with the issues last night. We are lucky enough to have a team who know what they are doing and have put many many hours of preparation and testing into running the service. What they cannot totally plan for are technological issues beyond their immediate control such as occurred last night. The service was only initiated in late September and as such has run extremely well within a steep learning curve. I understand people being frustrated having paid for the service but the team are even more so when things don't go right after so much organisation and effort has gone into providing it for us.

As an aside, highlights are also provided for BT Sport and they have sent us equipment worth several thousands of pounds and we have had all sorts of problems getting the video to BT via the network channels they've setup and they're a multi-million pound communications company!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2021, 03:38:39 PM »

I'd never complain ..... but as a ST Holder than was a waste of £13.00
! 😉
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2021, 05:27:52 PM »

I'd never complain ..... but as a ST Holder than was a waste of £13.00
! 😉

;D

Losing the picture is frustrating...

BUT: we were able to easily fall back on RR who were as excellent as ever,
and it is still worth every penny for me as an exile.
I do hope, however, it doesn't put any newbies off, though I would hope the excitement and quality of the game outweighed the Gremlins
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty vs Woking tonight on Live Stream