News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dagenham (H)

Author Topic: Dagenham (H)  (Read 2988 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Dagenham (H)
« on: March 12, 2021, 10:09:47 PM »

Daggers game tomorrow off due to a positive Covid test. We’re due to play them next week, possibly get postponed....

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Dagenham (H)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 09:44:01 PM »

Covid is being spread by Dan the dagger Man from Dagenham!

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 10:34:22 AM »

Daggers game tomorrow off due to a positive Covid test. We’re due to play them next week, possibly get postponed....
They play Weymouth at home tonight so we are good to go on Saturday. Weather forecast is set fair for foreseeable future too which takes us past next Tuesday and Kings Lynn Reserves too.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 11:54:24 AM »

They play Weymouth at home tonight so we are good to go on Saturday. Weather forecast is set fair for foreseeable future too which takes us past next Tuesday and Kings Lynn Reserves too.

Rain needs to stop, I live by the ground and the local grass areas are swampy and flooded with puddles again. Hopefully by Saturday the pitch will have drained and dried somewhat.

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 12:47:57 PM »

Rain needs to stop, I live by the ground and the local grass areas are swampy and flooded with puddles again. Hopefully by Saturday the pitch will have drained and dried somewhat.
If you’re prepared to accept the Met Office hourly forecast for Altrincham from 1300 today until 0500 on 29 March each hour shows low chance of precipitation. I know it’s hard to believe. I’ll believe it when I see it! 😹 😹 😹
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Dagenham (H)