Big
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Big  (Read 12223 times)

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Big
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2021, 10:59:58 AM »

What an exciting update, can't wait to see what the new kits look like.

A huge thank you to Ian and SK Kits - the rainbow kit will remain iconic and a marker of the forward-thinking nature of the club.

That was political wasn't it? Masks as well for that matter. Ironically, I seem to remember a controversy concerning Puma, the Jamaica Olympic team and a certain rapper... among other things.

If one is inclined to think of anything relating to racism and/or LGBT as 'political', then I'm afraid that's the issue.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2021, 11:06:42 AM »

Who will be running the club shop?
Full time and proud of it

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2021, 11:29:00 AM »

What an exciting update, can't wait to see what the new kits look like.

A huge thank you to Ian and SK Kits - the rainbow kit will remain iconic and a marker of the forward-thinking nature of the club.

That was political wasn't it? Masks as well for that matter. Ironically, I seem to remember a controversy concerning Puma, the Jamaica Olympic team and a certain rapper... among other things.

It was about solidarity. We replaced our red and white stripes with rainbow to showcase everyone is welcome at JDS.

I've got a Solidarity badge somewhere, as in Lech Walesa.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2021, 12:29:38 PM »

Judging by the state of this thread, you'd be forgiven for thinking half the fanbase would rather Rowley was still in charge of everything.

I don't think it's ever going to get to that! 🙄

One hope I've got though is that whoever makes the next shirt, it's a red and white striped one
I love innovation and I'm all for the way the club and the team are progressing.
It's just that I'd like to see them do it in red and white stripes!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2021, 02:23:50 PM »

Judging by the state of this thread, you'd be forgiven for thinking half the fanbase would rather Rowley was still in charge of everything.

One hope I've got though is that whoever makes the next shirt, it's a red and white striped one
I love innovation and I'm all for the way the club and the team are progressing.

Never fear, SR - can't remember where I saw it (possibly Facebook) but the club have already confirmed that they're returning to our traditional red and white stripes next season  :)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2021, 04:49:17 PM »

Never fear, SR - can't remember where I saw it (possibly Facebook) but the club have already confirmed that they're returning to our traditional red and white stripes next season  :)

That's fantastic news! 😉
👏👏👍👍😃🎊🎉👏👏
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Big