PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty 2 V 1 Bury
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Alty 2 V 1 Bury  (Read 7998 times)

lukealty12

Alty 2 V 1 Bury
« on: July 10, 2007, 09:56:09 PM »

Alright game, some good trialsist outhere i was impressed with  Chris Baguley the central midfielder.

louise1925

Re: Alty 2 V 1 Bury
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 10:01:57 PM »

Who scored our goals? How did Coo, Berkley etc. play? Any other trialists?

lukealty12

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 10:09:13 PM »

barkley seems to be a very quick player chased everything, coo didnt have much to do but was ok.

lukealty12

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 10:09:26 PM »

little and o'neill

baldrick

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 10:17:01 PM »

O'Neill scored the goal of the season. A good attendance, Good result and the burger girl wore a denim mini skirt. Excellent stuff. The one bad point , no programmes, a money making chance wasted.

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »

quick paced game. I thought that central midfielder chris was good and also cavell coo i thought influenced the game

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 11:12:41 PM »

The reason that there was no programme tonight was that Grahame Rowley is on holiday in the USA.I am sure that there will be one for the Manchester United game as Grahame returns tomorrow.

Inaura

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 11:30:23 PM »

how was Sedgemore, have been excited about his signing.

NewToAlty

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 11:40:48 PM »

Well after all the plans I had last season I finally made my first home game tonight. It seems a very long time since I took a place on the terraces and I enjoyed every bit of it. Very happy with the facilities and surprised at the number of stewards. I even had the chance to try the bar at half time and found it very much to my liking.

Standard of football was pretty good, a frantic start did eventually calm down a bit and Alty defended well. After the break they were counter-attacking at good speed. Some dreadful defending on Bury's part allowed Alty to go 2-0 up and cool finishing was very evident. The Alty substitution with 15 minutes to go left acres of room for Bury's eventual scorer and with a little heads up from his team mates would have exploited his space a lot more. I thought Alty did well to get the win, and will improve before the start of the season. Bury need to show a bit more up front and exploit the pace they have on the flanks They will cause problems in the wide areas for their league opponents.

All in all I really enjoyed myself and look forward now to the Man Utd XI game next week.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 11:43:49 PM »

Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully after seeing a few friendlies you'll be tempted to take in the first league game aginst Exeter City, There will be at least four times as many people in attendance for that one  ;D

NewToAlty

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 11:49:51 PM »

I certainly intend to catch as many home games as I can this season, and maybe even a couple of away matches. I can only see how things work out. I would have no hesitation taking the kids to the ground now though, as I am very happy at the safety and standard of behaviour by the fans.

Those who were there tonight can be proud of themselves.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 12:16:53 AM »

Just to let you know then, seeing as we've sold a record number of these. There's a £10 discount if you buy before the end of July.

£160 standing for me = 23 home league games at under £7 per game as well as free entry to pre season friendlies and reserve games. Ace  8)

Season Ticket Prices

Standing - Adults £170; Concessions / Juniors (14-16yrs) £80
Seating - Adults £210; Concessions / Juniors (14-16yrs) £90
Under 14s - £35

NewToAlty

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 12:19:14 AM »

That sounds like a deal too good to miss.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 12:39:52 AM »

Well, I've been watching Alty for over 20 years now and it's the first time I've ever bought one, that's how good a deal it is!

Game wise, I thought we looked ok, Little and O'Neill worked well together but this was a game just to blow the cobwebs off, both for players and fans.

NewToAlty

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 12:48:06 AM »

I thought the first half hour was just a frantic mess,  but after it calmed down Alty were pretty quick on the counter and defensive howlers gave the front pair the chance to do the damage which they duly did. I was worried after the late substitution though because their scorer had so much room he was getting lonely, first chance he got afterwards and the deficit was reduced. I don't think he got a touch after he scored. It was a good game though and I enjoyed it a lot.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty 2 V 1 Bury