PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chesterfield Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Chesterfield Match Thread  (Read 11890 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Chesterfield Match Thread
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2021, 09:02:06 PM »

That was just a sublime night, the team kept their heads and stuck to their principles even in the 94th minute, the patient passing build up, no slinging in the box and got our reward.

I think these are really golden days to be an Alty fan, the team and the football amongst the very best I can recall in my 30 odd years of watching us. You just wander if we were able to go full time what might be possible…

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2021, 09:12:56 PM »

That was just a sublime night, the team kept their heads and stuck to their principles even in the 94th minute, the patient passing build up, no slinging in the box and got our reward.

I think these are really golden days to be an Alty fan, the team and the football amongst the very best I can recall in my 30 odd years of watching us. You just wander if we were able to go full time what might be possible…
I messaged parky the other night after the FA cup defeat and said pretty much the same . I liken this to the time we were punching above our weight with GH at the helm and the days of ken McKenna and shower and Co . Long live Parky and Sorvs
ParkINson's red and white army

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2021, 06:04:16 PM »

I messaged parky the other night after the FA cup defeat and said pretty much the same . I liken this to the time we were punching above our weight with GH at the helm and the days of ken McKenna and shower and Co . Long live Parky and Sorvs

I think you mean Showler and Co.

Shower and Co. played for us under Neil Young and Jim Harvey 😉

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2021, 06:27:00 PM »

I think you mean Showler and Co.

Shower and Co. played for us under Neil Young and Jim Harvey 😉
ha ha very true . Skip skip skip the ball skip skip skip to the ball
ParkINson's red and white army

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2021, 01:03:29 PM »

Harold

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2021, 01:45:08 PM »

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2021, 09:06:17 PM »

highlights here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCAVBf4UVJc
Thanks for sharing, great result..

Did I hear a bit of swearing right at the end of that vid?

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2021, 10:37:25 PM »

I had the kids with me in the family stand, we heard some bad language from fans in that area. The two girls heard it quite clearly, as did I. Some was from the Southend supporters but some were also from the Alty fans I'm afraid. People should curb it in the family stand, and remember there are children in all parts of the ground, please.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2021, 10:48:03 PM »

I had the kids with me in the family stand, we heard some bad language from fans in that area. The two girls heard it quite clearly, as did I. Some was from the Southend supporters but some were also from the Alty fans I'm afraid. People should curb it in the family stand, and remember there are children in all parts of the ground, please.

For the time being, it isn't the family stand.

It contains away fans, those from Pop side, GRE and main stand.

Colourful language providing its not racist transphobic or homephoboic is to be expected its not. Football
It's all my fault.

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2021, 10:59:07 PM »

I think we should really be in the Southend thread, but this does highlight one of the problems with the current enforced arrangements.

"Colourful" language, up to a point as Hashtag says, is tolerated, say, in the Golf Road End,  when it would not be acceptable in the Family Stand, but everybody is crammed in together and can't really choose where  to go.  I think you have to give a bit of leeway for now, or turn a deaf ear, I am afraid, but the sooner this is sorted out, the better it will be for everyone.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2021, 11:55:28 PM »

For the time being, it isn't the family stand.

It contains away fans, those from Pop side, GRE and main stand.

Colourful language providing its not racist transphobic or homephoboic is to be expected its not. Football

People should be curbing their language around children anyway. End of.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chesterfield Match Thread