PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Can't believe it.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Can't believe it.....  (Read 8858 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Can't believe it.....
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 01:51:54 PM »

salisbury fields forever.  :D

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 02:10:38 PM »

excellent park memories good to hear that navvy rec is still navvy rec what was /is ther one opposite the moss trooper called

Pickering Lodge park, or "picky lodge" used to be full of people like S***** C**** on there in the evenings that bullied all the youngsters, naturally we all thought he was as hard as tarzans feet in them days and scared to death of bumping into him,nowadays he's just a 30 odd year old dwarf that puts his eyes down when you see him in a pub  :D ;D

teasybeaver

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »

excellent park memories good to hear that navvy rec is still navvy rec what was /is ther one opposite the moss trooper called

Pickering Lodge park, or "picky lodge" used to be full of people like S***** C**** on there in the evenings that bullied all the youngsters, naturally we all thought he was as hard as tarzans feet in them days and scared to death of bumping into him,nowadays he's just a 30 odd year old dwarf that puts his eyes down when you see him in a pub  :D ;D

In my day there was a similar character called M*** C******* who also frequented the Moss Trooper. Everyone used to leg it if they saw him as rumour had it he was capable of anything and harder than the 11+! Although still, years on (after borderline passing my 11+), I hear he is actually a complete lunatic.

Once he was seen walking down George Street with no shoes or socks on, but everyone was too scared to ask why! Quality!

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »

I always thought it was Stanny too.. I used to say come on lets stone the coach from stanny park pmsl

Tragic news about the hippos
Come on you red and white........

thegazelle

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2007, 03:42:52 PM »

it's stammy as in short for stamford park always has been and always will be, so there

indeed most of the broken glass on the football pitch was probably from when they used to park the away fans coaches outside Banners (what does pmsl stand for)

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »

piss my self laughing; i also remeber a rather disturbing incident where a bloke used to pleasure himself over the hippos !!

Maybe its for the best !!

harv

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2007, 03:54:34 PM »

was that you you fiend

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 04:05:13 PM »

NO IT WAS NOT YOU CHIN TICKLING FIEND

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »

In my day there was a similar character called M*** C******* who also frequented the Moss Trooper. Everyone used to leg it if they saw him as rumour had it he was capable of anything and harder than the 11+! Although still, years on (after borderline passing my 11+), I hear he is actually a complete lunatic.

Once he was seen walking down George Street with no shoes or socks on, but everyone was too scared to ask why! Quality!

He's still about, frequents the bridge now, every day. I to have witnessed him at the level crossing at navvy bear footed on a summers day.I to didnt ask why he was in such a state of undress.

bighairedmike

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 05:12:25 PM »

the hills are really muddy in john leigh because people like me do cross country runnin on it for school and yes, salisbury fields have not changed name (as of about 5 years ago when i played extremely junior football on it)

I always knew it as salisbury rec ??? And thats what everybody refers to it as.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Can't believe it.....