PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 League Predictions
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: League Predictions  (Read 5122 times)

Altysmiffy

Re: League Predictions
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 09:16:10 PM »

Just a quick question:  What match do you think we will get our first away win in?
im going for Farsley Celtic, your views please

Halifax! and why not?

altyf

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 09:27:26 PM »

sure we may get something at halifax and it will be a close game but they had a really good home record last year, what kept them up and we were poor away, will be tricky encounter i fear!

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »

Ive heard he's a on a bent passport or summat,no wonder he ended up in gravesend

Quite possibly. But after 3 seasons of playing in this moral gutter of a league, it wouldn't surprise me if we started doing what so many other clubs do and start doing some dodgy deals.

On the topic of the season's predictions - Woking to go down, you heard it here first.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 09:30:28 PM »

I think we will finish 2oth; however after taking a player called James Robinson on loan for the last 3 games without international clearence we will be deducted every point we have ever ammassed in our history therefore finishing on minus 6428 points, however on a technicallity will surive a third succesive scare and remian in the leauge...
Come on you red and white........

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »

Ive heard he's a on a bent passport or summat,no wonder he ended up in gravesend

Quite possibly. But after 3 seasons of playing in this moral gutter of a league, it wouldn't surprise me if we started doing what so many other clubs do and start doing some dodgy deals.

On the topic of the season's predictions - Woking to go down, you heard it here first.

I claimed woking on confguide a few weeks back, I fear their time might finally be up, I remember the conference before woking and their first year up in that hidious cherry coloured kit!

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 09:44:46 PM »

I claimed woking on confguide a few weeks back, I fear their time might finally be up, I remember the conference before woking and their first year up in that hidious cherry coloured kit!

I hope you are going come along in 2008-9 and watch us play Stockport and Bury when we're back in the League Peter.

;D

Altysmiffy

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 09:45:44 PM »

Have they lost their cherry then?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 09:47:49 PM by Altysmiffy »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 09:49:12 PM »

I hope you are going come along in 2008-9 and watch us play Stockport and Bury when we're back in the League Peter.

;D

Oh you'll be playing bury alright! It'll probably be favourite for one of the setanta blue sq games next year!  ;)

James Black

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »

Alty for 12th and 6 pts at vics over christmas will cap wot i think will be a great season for us

Altyant

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 10:07:28 PM »

;D

pmsl

Oh you'll be playing bury alright! It'll probably be favourite for one of the setanta blue sq games next year!  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 League Predictions