News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Youth Team

Author Topic: Youth Team  (Read 2971 times)

AltyJohn

Youth Team
« on: August 31, 2007, 09:59:12 AM »

I have been recently overwhelemed by how well the youth team seems to be doing as i am constantly reading amazing reports on the website about how good they are and how much they keep winning. This is a good sign for the future Alty hopefully. Has anyone seen the youth play yet and are there any players capable of reserves/first team?

markecky

Re: Youth Team
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:05:51 AM »

I too am overwhelmed by them.  They have a lad called Tom Cosgrave and he is ready for the premiership in my opinion and well popular with the girls.  In fact, he has the world at his feet.

;)

AltyJohn

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:41:50 AM »

haha i bet he has!

teasybeaver

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 10:47:08 AM »

I too am overwhelmed by them.  They have a lad called Tom Cosgrave and he is ready for the premiership in my opinion and well popular with the girls.  In fact, he has the world at his feet.

;)

Ecky, in a supporters game programme you once described me as 'one for the ladies' or something similar.

Since that day I have been placed under the thumb and now there's pitter patter of tiny beaver claws iminent. I am basically repulsive to all other women on the planet. Not that im complaining with my lot, i am lucky, but im sorry for poor tom, this is the kiss of death!

markecky

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 11:13:01 AM »

Alty John..you've changed your email address?  I'm sure it was tom something before...... :)

Beaver, I've been repulsive to women for years and its never done me any harm.  Well...

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 11:16:53 AM »

Alty John..you've changed your email address?  I'm sure it was tom something before...... :)

Beaver, I've been repulsive to women for years and its never done me any harm.  Well...

You can't kid me Ecky. I've seen the cardigan!   ;)

AltyJohn

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »

What? why would it be Tom, its always been john! but personally i have heard that Jack Kimber is a decent player but not seen him in flesh yet
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Youth Team