News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thsi city and united fans in for a fiver on saturday

Author Topic: Thsi city and united fans in for a fiver on saturday  (Read 1631 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: September 06, 2007, 01:02:06 PM »

Has anyone actually put it on to the city and united forums??? I cant as I only have a hotmail addy and cant register on any of them, also has the evening news been made away.Anyone who can register on any city and united forums needs to do so ASAP and get this offer made public

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Thsi city and united fans in for a fiver on saturday
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »

Its in this weeks Messenger
@AltyDaz

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 02:00:32 PM »

I put it on a city forum and a United one (red cafe I think). Red Issue wouldn't let me register so I asked on here numerous times if anyone could do it on my behalf and got no reply. I know at least one person on here is registered on there because they posted info about the pre-season friendly on there.

I'll try and see if I can get it on any more forums in the meantime but some won't accept new members at all.

Ideas 4 Alty

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 03:38:10 PM »

Apparently, the offer has been extended to include fans of any north west clubs, so I'll get this posted on as many forums as possible. If anyone has a few minutes spare could you please try to do the same. Much appreciated!

Altyant

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »

I put it on a city forum and a United one (red cafe I think). Red Issue wouldn't let me register so I asked on here numerous times if anyone could do it on my behalf and got no reply. I know at least one person on here is registered on there because they posted info about the pre-season friendly on there.

I'll try and see if I can get it on any more forums in the meantime but some won't accept new members at all.

I dont know whether the site rejects webmail addresses. I tried to register using my Yahoo address and it wouldnt let me
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team