PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Games Room
 the play for your club altrincham fc rebirth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26

Author Topic: the play for your club altrincham fc rebirth  (Read 239672 times)

zc

Re: the play for your club altrincham fc rebirth
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »

no i dont, why polish ???

I saw "tap" typing messages in Polish in the main "shouts" part of the game and he was encouraging "jar" to play more...so I thought they know each other and they are both Polish.

Well, Poland does not have a league of its own; so they may have picked Altrincham.

Tomorrow is going to be really good. Let's start early exactly at 10 AM and get a good head start from the rest of the teams. For the promotion we need about 20-25 million minimum.

zc

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »

Oh btw zc...howd you get those nicknames to see everyones score?

Two ways:

Way-1: Go to http://www.playforyourclub.com/pfyc_players_display.php?l=10 and see the player scores.

Way-2: This is an excellent way to follow the game. Download this software located in here:

http://www.lamasoft.de/PFYCeuropapo.zip

It's a zip file. Unzip the file and read the "read me" file. Then make these changes in the "links" file:

<tabelle>
http://www.playforyourclub.com/pfyc_scores_display.php?l=10&q=1
<top100>
http://www.playforyourclub.com/pfyc_players_display.php?l=10
<top100zeit>

The changes are in red.

This program will let you follow this game with every two minutes updates and there are several tabs that you can use to see not only the players, but the overall score, difference in score, graphs, etc. This is really cool and useful.

This is how I found out that in the last 10 minutes we were tons of players playing all together and who they were.

zc

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »

We are an excellent team. Now I know NJF, bay, and wea from this forum. RaH (Bath Alty) and c_w used to play a lot in the past when Alty was in the Premier League last year. We can do it again!  ;D :D

altyf

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2007, 08:46:56 PM »

We can do it and then attract the glory hunters like Bath Alty who only come on for the bigger games!!!!

Thats why its called the official Alty FC rebirth on playforyourclub...we have to get back to those good old days...but wel need way more than 25 million.....we needed 32 million this time to beat stirling my estimations...40-45 million is needed for promotion,...i think you now need to get 15000 points to score, not 10000

altyf

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2007, 08:48:26 PM »

Oh btw thanks zc for those links but it all looks a bit complicated...think il just play the game lol............good start tomorrow guys!!!!!

zc

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2007, 08:52:24 PM »

We can do it and then attract the glory hunters like Bath Alty who only come on for the bigger games!!!!

Thats why its called the official Alty FC rebirth on playforyourclub...we have to get back to those good old days...but wel need way more than 25 million.....we needed 32 million this time to beat stirling my estimations...40-45 million is needed for promotion,...i think you now need to get 15000 points to score, not 10000

Excellent. We'll attract BathAlty and the old timers again.  ;)

Yes, we'll need 15K to even submit, but it should not be a problem since you can use the mouse instead of the keys. I can score more with the mouse than with the arrow keys!

btw, I do not live in the UK, but in the US. My usual time to sit down and play a little is mostly during the night in UK.

zc

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »

Oh btw thanks zc for those links but it all looks a bit complicated...think il just play the game lol............good start tomorrow guys!!!!!

ahahaha! well, then just try this link:

http://www.playforyourclub.com/pfyc_players_display.php?l=10

and do a find by keyword "altrincham" to see who played and their respective scores. You can do this?  :P ::)

altyf

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »

lol, yes that sounds do-able...and about these polish people just "picking" alty because there are no polish teams on it, i think thats an advantage of having a team beginning with "A" because we are near the top of the list so people may just click on us!

zc

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »

lol, yes that sounds do-able...and about these polish people just "picking" alty because there are no polish teams on it, i think thats an advantage of having a team beginning with "A" because we are near the top of the list so people may just click on us!

yes, that's how I became a fan of Altrincham!  :D

I am a Fiorentina fan and was new to this game back in April 28, 2006. It was Friday and opened the UK Qual league and saw Altrincham towards the top of the list of the teams starting with an A, but, unfortunately, in league 7 placed 4th!!!Thought it'll be a good challenge to see if I can be of use and help it for promotion to the next league. Kept playing every once in a while and Altrincham got promoted. From then on, it was a series of promotion just like now! But that time the drive upward was driven by BathAlty (rob, I think is his name, right?) I love this team. I have read up a lot of your history and town's past. If I visit UK, I will make sure to drop by Moss Lane and check out the stadium and the town.

Now with the rebirth of Alty, we'll rise to the top again! Altrincham for the premier league in less than two months!!!

altyf

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2007, 09:51:45 PM »

wow, so you live in florence?

great to hear some of that about reading up on our history etc!

zc

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »

wow, so you live in florence?

great to hear some of that about reading up on our history etc!

I live in San Diego, California. I recently moved from San Francisco to take up a job here.

Where do you live?

danilo

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 01:35:07 AM »

Congratulations guys!!!

Your former captain

zc

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 03:44:57 AM »

Congratulations guys!!!

Your former captain

Danilooooooooooooooooooooo!!! In the good old days, it was you who brought all those promotions making 10-20 and even 30 millions in one league all by yourself. Now that you're also back, it'll gonna rock again! We also need BathAlty/Rob back and also c_w.

zc

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 05:17:43 PM »

Strikers List so far:

32. tap - Altrincham - 2.228.000
87. zc - Altrincham - 855.450
106. SaL - Altrincham - 702.050
176. tim - Altrincham - 334.300
239. bay - Altrincham - 222.250   ! (24500)
360. mik - Altrincham - 103.125
369. jar - Altrincham - 101.300
383. AJB - Altrincham - 92.150
446. rui - Altrincham - 61.850

bay, good to see that you're playing now!

it's getting tough now, we are second behind Bristol:

1. Bristol R - 5.228.875 - (+462.850)
2. Altrincham - 4.766.025 - (0)
3. Grimsby - 3.171.850 - (-1.594.175)
4. Stevenage - 3.010.075 - (-1.755.950)

Bath Alty

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2007, 10:15:27 PM »

Glory hunter - you cheeky swine.

Actually my name is David and my initials are DAC.  I played this game when we were in the qualifiers years ago before we got adopted by our Italian friends and got into the upper reaches of the Premierleague and into Europe.  Sadly I'm at work all day and can't compete in the European games.

I had problems with my internet access and it wouldn't load the game for a while so I lost touch.  You will see a small contribution from DAC in the last couple of weeks.

I'm OK on the main game but can't resist gambling on the last penalty and loosing all my points.  Anyone got a reliable method for that part?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Games Room
 the play for your club altrincham fc rebirth