PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Incredible scenes at the final whistle
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Incredible scenes at the final whistle  (Read 9273 times)

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
Re: Incredible scenes at the final whistle
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 10:55:21 AM »

I know not of this "Altringham" team ???

chelsea

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »

Being one of the alty fans to stay for a bit behind the match and get the late train back i actually asked their manager if he had slapped GH and made those comments made earlier in the thread. (it was a rumour going around that this had happened). The answer from lee ashcroft was "f**k off" (very nice really and in earshot of his chairman). A few minutes later i was asked to leave the social club. no real reason was given, although i had a senior steward (or person from the ground) demand i consumer my full bottle of bud and exit. At no point did i aledge that the incident had taken place, but to query if the incident HAD taken place.

I have to say the kendal chairman was an excellent person. made sure the social club was very quiet whilst the draw was made, and personally shook my hand after the draw was made. Its a shame that some people (like their manager are complete dicks and) spoil the day out. but all i really have to say is

[/u]BRING ON THE MILLWALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That, my friend, is so distorted it's unbelievable !!I was stood next to you when all this went on. You started by being nice to Lee Ashcroft, then as you walked away you said something sh*tty to him, he asked you to come back to him and repeat it  ;)an offer you refused. You were asked to leave as your behaviour was likely to spark trouble. You were the onlt Alty fan to behave in this way.....hope you're proud of yourself  ::)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 10:47:48 PM »

Did anyone ever find out what Lee Ashcroft definately said to GH. You don't react like Graham did for being called a "Big Time Charlie," - as per John Laidlar's site

chelsea

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 11:42:55 PM »

Did anyone ever find out what Lee Ashcroft definately said to GH. You don't react like Graham did for being called a "Big Time Charlie," - as per John Laidlar's site

I know exactly what was said....and it didn't warrant that behaviour from that clown of a manager of yours  ???

As for your club's decision to snub the after match presentation and buffet....SHOCKING !!

Jenga

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

Chelsea - get over it mate, you got beat and missed the chance to play the Millwall.

Good luck next year in the cup !!!

Jacko

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 11:55:02 PM »

come on chelsea would you eat with someone who's just called you a sacked fat xxxxxxx!!!

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 11:57:54 PM »

Who cares it is history now. lets move on!

markecky

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 12:09:28 AM »

I know exactly what was said....and it didn't warrant that behaviour from that clown of a manager of yours  ???

As for your club's decision to snub the after match presentation and buffet....SHOCKING !!

Its not nice to want a fellow professional to be sacked.  Forgive us for not eating your sandwiches but we probably put a grand over your bar so lets not be to down about few loaves.

teasybeaver

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 08:47:53 AM »

Its the fa cup!

Of course it wouldnt be pretty, it never is.

We got the win, we got milwall. kendal told themselves they deserved to be giant killers before the game, they cant accept defeat because they thought they would win. They didnt, thats football, get over it.

From what garth crooks said about the tie, i think we'll get good tv coverage for this. A great thing for alty, it will be a great day.

Unlucky Kendal, it seems you deserved more, and dont worry we know all about having a volatile manager at the helm!!!

chelsea

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »

Nobody begrudges you getting Millwall...you're welcome to them. I've just seen some images from Elland Road on Saturday  :o :-\

As for the ignorance shown to our club by Altrincham FC, that will take some getting over. And if you think that it was only our manager hurling insults, then you are very much mistaken  >:(

Alty365

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 01:25:17 PM »

As for the ignorance shown to our club by Altrincham FC, that will take some getting over.

If you're going to get that upset about us not attending your finger buffet I suggest you seek medical help. Both managers were bang out of order from what I have read but you really must stop getting so offended about us not joining in your picnic. As someone said above, we put a hell of a lot of money behind your bar on Saturday and to tar us all with the same brush is bang out of order.

chelsea

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 01:28:30 PM »

As for the ignorance shown to our club by Altrincham FC, that will take some getting over.

If you're going to get that upset about us not attending your finger buffet I suggest you seek medical help. Both managers were bang out of order from what I have read but you really must stop getting so offended about us not joining in your picnic. As someone said above, we put a hell of a lot of money behind your bar on Saturday and to tar us all with the same brush is bang out of order.

That "finger" buffet took a lot of work from the girls in the clubhouse. There was also a man of the match presentation snubbed. It's all about respect for the other club, we showed you plenty and got none in return. Hopefully you don't feel proud of your clubs' actions. I wouldn't if the roles were reversed.

Alty365

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 01:29:41 PM »

Which part of "I hope you get relegated you fat Manc b*stard" was showing respect to our club?

Enjoy Stamford away on November 10th.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:32:29 PM by Alty365 »

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »

It was probably a wise decison following the scenes after the whistle to leave, just this once mind I know how that our club realise the courtesy of after match stuff etc but in this case I think it was just as well.

That said, if I'd known the girls in your clubhouse were up for finger buffets I'd have come in and represented the club myself at no extra cost.  ;)

Alex

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 01:33:25 PM »

whats the problem it ment more carefully prepared sandwiches for you ??? tbh the amount of money your bar took should more than help cover the cost of the left over sandwiches as for it all bieng the nasty club at altricham causing all the problems i seem to remember any incedent on the pitch had your numbers 4 & 7 running the lenghth of the pitch to get involved in so i think your club has some issues to look at too
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Incredible scenes at the final whistle