https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £12
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: £12  (Read 10863 times)

dino

£12
« on: December 15, 2007, 07:17:09 PM »

When will Heathcote accept that he has an obligation to attempt to entertain his clients. £12 to watch the incohesion demonstrated today was criminal,and from comments at the game ,i think many regulars may throw in the towel.I dont hear anybody who feels the perfomances are taking this club in the right direction,and i am not holding my breath over the judgement in the january transfer window.

If i was Logan,i would leave the club,as he is not getting a fair hearing.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: £12
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 07:24:23 PM »

When will Heathcote accept that he has an obligation to attempt to entertain his clients. £12 to watch the incohesion demonstrated today was criminal,and from comments at the game ,i think many regulars may throw in the towel.I dont hear anybody who feels the perfomances are taking this club in the right direction,and i am not holding my breath over the judgement in the january transfer window.

I knew i should have stayed in the pub and got 4 pints with it.. school boy error. Very poor today Coburn looked the best; some of them just were not even interested. Some people in that team are very lucky to pull on the shirt but dont show it...
ParkINson's red and white army

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »

To be fair I don't think the manager of any club sets the admission price.
Full time and proud of it

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 08:05:57 PM »

To be fair I don't think the manager of any club sets the admission price.

Ebbsfleet - 20000 manager set theirs

lukealty12

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 09:25:45 PM »

Got to agree, his talents being held back, hes got a good future and not getting his chance.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 08:41:38 AM »

You complain about £12, i had to pay for the kids as well  ;D

On the logan issue, he did not do much in the half hour and we would not miss him if he left.

Other than that the squad is threadbear with no options.

dino

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 09:23:01 AM »

Logan was only allowed to come on for the last 20 mins........he is banned from getting a full 30mins just in case he entertains.

At least when he comes on he has mobility,pace and some chewing gum on his boot which prevents the ball ending 20ft away like some i could mention.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »

i see a team of players that are all capable of playing. thye just don't seem to play together. i wonder if some know they are already out the window come january. graham certainly needs some fresh ideas.

seasonticket

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 10:27:54 AM »

All these comments on this thread with one exception are total b****cks. Yesterday we were beaten by a side who were better than us in every department. The galling thing is that they showed up our situation. To be realistic, if this is as good as we can do on the support we get then it is obvious that we should be in a lower league and the sooner we get there the better. I for one am fed up of turning up and watching a side who look like they have no chance of winning a game or even scoring goals.
The one comment I think is correct is the one saying that Logan did nothing while he was on the pitch. He is not a BSP player and if as some say he should leave he will probably vanish from sight into some much lower league where he will shine. Just as he did against Runcorn Linnets in the CSC.
Playing like we do I hate to think what will happen on Boxing Day.

markecky

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 10:31:21 AM »

o be realistic, if this is as good as we can do on the support we get then it is obvious that we should be in a lower league and the sooner we get there the better.

I think comments like this are unfair.  Nothing can be changed due to the transfer window.  Our hands are tied.  It not like the old day where you shipped four out after a bad display and got four new lads in.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 10:52:19 AM »

i've said something similar before. i was quite looking forward to a season in conf nroth where we could compete on our budget. of course part of the problem this season is that until the 11 th hour GH thought he was going to be there too, and barely had time to put a conference team together. on balance i doubt he would have done better anyway. these players should be good enough, they just aren't gelling. i'm only really happy to see altrincham continue in the conference if someone can magically produce a budget that takes us full time. i'm not happy about competing to be the best part-time team in english football. and we aren't even winning that!

Daycare Dan

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »

When will Heathcote accept that he has an obligation to attempt to entertain his clients.

Sorry but that is quite frankly bolox. Heathcote is there to win football matches, same as any other football manager (apart from maybe Real Madrid  ;) )

Granted we have not won many games this season, but as said above until the 11th hour we were in a different league. If we can get three or four players in January (Ryan please come back) then we will have a decent chance of staying up, we are not far off it as it is but as always the doom merchants are out.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 11:44:21 AM »

if we win i'm entertained.

VofD

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »

Some of us paid £14 to watch that bloody garbage!!!!!!

O'Neill was a complete and utter waste of space. We would be better off starting with 10 men rather than play him. He contributes SFA and is more of a hindrance than a help. Get rid.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 01:04:06 PM »

Some of us paid £14 to watch that bloody garbage!!!!!!

O'Neill was a complete and utter waste of space. We would be better off starting with 10 men rather than play him. He contributes SFA and is more of a hindrance than a help. Get rid.

Another constructive comment from VoD.

Replace Joe with who? THE TRANSFER MARKET IS CLOSED!!!

Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £12