https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £12
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: £12  (Read 10835 times)

dino

Re: £12
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 01:12:45 PM »

at least we all agree...the manager is there to win football matches.  The whole point is that the current set of players are good enough for us to survive,they just need help and guidance.

This is not about the orchestra,but the conductor

VofD

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 01:43:33 PM »

Daycare.
No need to replace O'Neill. I said play without him.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 02:31:41 PM »

Some of us paid £14 to watch that bloody garbage!!!!!!

O'Neill was a complete and utter waste of space. We would be better off starting with 10 men rather than play him. He contributes SFA and is more of a hindrance than a help. Get rid.

So tell us: who would you play ad where? & who would you try to bring in next month?

lukealty12

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »

Cayne Hanley, right winger frim fc utd.

Looks good would be worth a try, wont be to long untill hes snapped up.

Hamilton

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 03:20:43 PM »

Where's Steven Moore now. He was proloific last season at Curzon and trialled for us, but seems to have gone off the radar. Is he still knocking them in?

Daycare Dan

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 03:49:12 PM »

Daycare.

Can't do that. Have to start with 11 players. So I will ask again, who would you replace Joe with?

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »

Daycare.

Can't do that. Have to start with 11 players. So I will ask again, who would you replace Joe with?

Dan: lets see if you can ask VofD this question more times than Jeremy Paxman had to ask that famous question of Michael Howard.

Actually, we might get a better answer off Michael Howard on this subject than VofD!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 04:13:50 PM by Hamilton »

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 04:47:18 PM »

Dan: lets see if you can ask VofD this question more times than Jeremy Paxman had to ask that famous question of Michael Howard.

Actually, we might get a better answer off Michael Howard on this subject than VofD!

Actually, we'd probably get a better performance from Michael Howard on the right wing!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

VofD

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 05:03:28 PM »

Daycare.

If we must start with 11 players, then any from Aspinall, Acton, McFadden or any of the ballboys on the right wing. I don't think any of them would be as rank as O'Neill. And whilst we are on the subject of DUFFERS, Segemore can get on his bike as well, to be replaced by Whalley. OK. Now  FO.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 05:31:51 PM »

All these comments on this thread with one exception are total b****cks. Yesterday we were beaten by a side who were better than us in every department. The galling thing is that they showed up our situation. To be realistic, if this is as good as we can do on the support we get then it is obvious that we should be in a lower league and the sooner we get there the better. I for one am fed up of turning up and watching a side who look like they have no chance of winning a game or even scoring goals.
The one comment I think is correct is the one saying that Logan did nothing while he was on the pitch. He is not a BSP player and if as some say he should leave he will probably vanish from sight into some much lower league where he will shine. Just as he did against Runcorn Linnets in the CSC.
Playing like we do I hate to think what will happen on Boxing Day.

So do you think that the 11 players selected gave it there all then; IE did they bust a gut for 90 minutes to win the game?
Come on you red and white........

James Black

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 06:43:52 PM »

play carlos for 180 mins against northwich or we may as well surrender to getting relegated to the north division and nxt saturday will prove how easy it is to get out if we go down

Daycare Dan

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 07:23:50 PM »

Daycare.

If we must start with 11 players, then any from Aspinall, Acton, McFadden or any of the ballboys on the right wing. I don't think any of them would be as rank as O'Neill. And whilst we are on the subject of DUFFERS, Segemore can get on his bike as well, to be replaced by Whalley. OK. Now  FO.
  Oh dear. I only post things on here i would say to peoples faces. Can you say the same about your last comment?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »

play carlos for 180 mins against northwich or we may as well surrender to getting relegated to the north division and nxt saturday will prove how easy it is to get out if we go down

James,

Please clarify did you actually mean play Carlos for 180 minutes against Northwich if we want to surrender to getting relegated?

It's a statement which makes more sense

Dougals Dad

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 08:14:40 PM »

Souns like John Prescott to me!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £12