PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty stewards
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Alty stewards  (Read 12744 times)

johnford c.s

Re: Alty stewards
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 11:35:05 PM »

Can anyone tell me why Alty Stewards were employed at the match today.
The reason I ask is that an Alty Steward assaulted one of our Junior Supporters.
So if anyone wants to know why it all kicked off at the final whistle.................THATS WHY

Talking to the lad, who was clearly distressed, he has excepted an apology for an apparent misunderstanding and won't be taking the matter any further, as the head steward wanted to sort this matter out quietly........
Very lucky Alty BAR-Steward.......wonder if he has an SIA Licence.

lets get this right it was a vics steward that was involved in this not an alti steward please get the facts right and i would like to speak to the lad so as i know what went on if you have a problem with this i shall be at the club tomorrow from 12pm till 3pm

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 11:16:01 AM »

Can anyone tell me why Alty Stewards were employed at the match today.
The reason I ask is that an Alty Steward assaulted one of our Junior Supporters.
So if anyone wants to know why it all kicked off at the final whistle.................THATS WHY

Talking to the lad, who was clearly distressed, he has excepted an apology for an apparent misunderstanding and won't be taking the matter any further, as the head steward wanted to sort this matter out quietly........
Very lucky Alty BAR-Steward.......wonder if he has an SIA Licence.

Get the jeans and trainers brigade that have "bought" your football club to employ their own f**king stewars of you dont like it, I personally dont think your club should have a safety licence seeing as you cant stage an event without outside help.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »

Alty stewards were a disgrace today AN ABSOULUTE DISGRACE! :(

Can you substantiate that?

My apologies got it wrong last night and have removed the post, it was a Northwich steward that was in the wrong.

Butty

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »

I find this (although not as big) similar to the teacher and the teddy bear incident. The country(forget where) had been begging for help and when it finally arrives, they complain about it. Same as northwich. They need help with stewards (because thery are too damn lazy to employ their own), and when we do help them, they complain about it.

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2008, 11:42:19 AM »

I wonder if it was the same Northwich idiot steward who for the past two seasons has got into nasty confrontations between himself and our supporters at that horrible place? The same guy who, when spotted in KFC after the game by some of our supporters, ran off, jumped into a car and shouted "f**k off" out of the window at them?

It's just a shame we will never play there again so he can't get his just desserts. It's lucky our fans are relatively nice - can you imagine what would happen if Northwich ever had to play a real match and he started mouthing off to some Bradford or Cardiff? He would be ripped limb from limb!

It wouldn't surprise me if it was the same bloke who assaulted one of your supporters yesterday.

Longman

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »

Couldn't help laughing at all those little inbred scallies trying to get at us yesterday!  The best part was when one really mouthy one went flying backwards on to his arse, ha ha!!!

James Black

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »

i wouldn't care if one of r stewards had T**ted one of them inbreds that would get us a new song skipper hit a scouser wot a song

seasonticket

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »

James do you know what a scouser is?
If you think they have anything to do with Northwich then I should stop using the phrase if I were you.
Particularly as many of our best players in the past have been scousers.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »

James do you know what a scouser is?
If you think they have anything to do with Northwich then I should stop using the phrase if I were you.
Particularly as many of our best players in the past have been scousers.
and indeed still are

Chubby NVFC

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »

We both have our nutters, the stewarding was crap- guess who is supposed to provide that (Clue - he's having a chef problem at the mo').
 On the pitch we self destructed and if the tables were turned I daresay we would have had little sypathy for your cause either. But it was dissappointing to here you guys boo when Jake Speight had to be carried off on a stretcher. Well done on the win.

:( :( :(

strong black coffee

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2008, 02:40:08 PM »

All I heard was applause for the guy where I was stood, looked bad as soon as he went down.Felt sorry for him personally he's had a tough time of late.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2008, 02:44:07 PM »

There were some boos when Speight first went down - I thought for a split second from where I was stood that he took a dive - but it was clear pretty much straight away that it was a bad injury.  All I heard from our fans when he was carried off was applause.

Longman

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »

We both have our nutters, the stewarding was crap- guess who is supposed to provide that (Clue - he's having a chef problem at the mo').
 On the pitch we self destructed and if the tables were turned I daresay we would have had little sypathy for your cause either. But it was dissappointing to here you guys boo when Jake Speight had to be carried off on a stretcher. Well done on the win.

We stood and applauded when he was carried off.  Whether your fans would have done the same to an Alty player is questionable though!  ???

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »

But it was dissappointing to here you guys boo when Jake Speight had to be carried off on a stretcher. Well done on the win.

There was a drunken Witton fan stood right behind me who was booing him for apparently going down too easily and then when he was stretchered off.

markecky

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 03:58:09 PM »

All around me clapped him off on the stretcher.  There was initially boos as he seem to go down with no-one near him.  Then it was realised he was hurt, and he was applauded off.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty stewards